Tonight’s games (1 Viewer)

tigersb

Has Swindon game finished

W

westcountry_skyblue

WE really need to wake up now and see whats ahead of us and go out on Saturday and show we mean business,.
Surely the players must see this and say lets do it for the fans!!

hopesprings

You just know that some of our very bright players will now be thinking " oh great if we don't play we seem to do better" :facepalm:

steve cooper

Looking at the table with only 4 games left for those below us, it's looking like low 70's will make 7th. maybe as low as 71/72. Mansfield 1 point in the last 5 games, Swindon 4 points in the last 5 games. The only other teams in it, Colchester & Carlisle would need 3 wins and a draw to get to that.

no_loyalty

Looking at the table with only 4 games left for those below us, it's looking like low 70's will make 7th. maybe as low as 71/72. Mansfield 1 point in the last 5 games, Swindon 4 points in the last 5 games. The only other teams in it, Colchester & Carlisle would need 3 wins and a draw to get to that.

Let's just hope there is no sprint finish for either of them then

Otis

3 wins would mean swindon would need 4/4 and mansfield would need 3 wins and a draw out of 4
I would imagine 7 points would now be enough - and maybe even 6
Swindon would then need 9 and Mansfield 8

if we dont make it now, they really do want shooting
Agree.

Grendel

Err, because Accrington are a better side than Morecambe?

I don’t know actually - league winners often fall on their arse for the final game. It becomes a party and not competitive.

Grendel

There’s no point in focusing on other results. The team should make the play offs given who we’ve got to play and we have 5 games. 2 wins and a draw will be enough possibly less.

The real issue is they need to start winning games and looking like there is intent or we will likely be the poorest of the 4 teams in it.

Otis

I don’t know actually - league winners often fall on their arse for the final game. It becomes a party and not competitive.
It does happen, but Accrington seem relentless and unstoppable this year. I would fancy them for a draw there for sure.

Otis

There’s no point in focusing on other results. The team should make the play offs given who we’ve got to play and we have 5 games. 2 wins and a draw will be enough possibly less.

The real issue is they need to start winning games and looking like there is intent or we will likely be the poorest of the 4 teams in it.
Unfortunately though we are focusing on other results because of our own failings.

Users who are viewing this thread