Tonights Phone In (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

I know, takes 'balls' for anonymous internet 'hero's' who post to slag him off.

Exactly why don't they tell him to his face.

Because they don't like what he has said they all start crying on here at least he did it on the radio.

mechaishida

Exactly why don't they tell him to his face.

Because they don't like what he has said they all start crying on here at least he did it on the radio.

I live in Wales. That's why.

Let's not get too enamoured with the prospect of sticking up for a witless attention-seeker, the man typifies the dying embers of 'NOPM', which has NO place given our team's current resurgence.

Did you go on the radio to back him up? No? Why not?

letsallsingtogether

I live in Wales. That's why.

Let's not get too enamoured with the prospect of sticking up for a witless attention-seeker, the man typifies the dying embers of 'NOPM', which has NO place given our team's current resurgence.

Did you go on the radio to back him up? No? Why not?

He had a season ticket with his son last year so how does that make him NOPM,
That's the problem on here you don't know him yet you all just make assumptions.

I worked with him for 6 months have known him for a few years, he can talk some shit but he does actually love the city.

letsallsingtogether

Listen to you. Anybody would think that writing anonymous posts on a football forum is part of the SAS selection process.

You're not Andy Mcnab by any chance are you?

Ha you can just see him and Grendel wallowing through the mud to get to their seats unseen.:laugh:

mechaishida

He had a season ticket with his son last year so how does that make him NOPM,
That's the problem on here you don't know him yet you all just make assumptions.

I worked with him for 6 months have known him for a few years, he can talk some shit but he does actually love the city.

Alright, I don't know him, nor do I know that much about him, however his comments this evening were, at best, misguided and shockingly negative. Do you not expect him to receive such a backlash when he quite literally downplays and tramples on this team's immense progress?

I'm not naive, of course there are seeds of doubt, but our management team AND our owners are at least TRYING to point this club in the right direction. FINALLY.

So pardon me if I come across harsh, he has no right to belittle and demean this team's resurgence with his vague, uncalled-for whinging.

Bennosdancingfeet

We have been ran by Money grabbing fools for the last 30 years. He remembers the good old days he quoted, yeah, Richardson was class, stitched us up more than sisu ever have. Of course we all have different opinions on the owners but you follow the product, and at the moment ours is a premium one.

mechaishida

We have been ran by Money grabbing fools for the last 30 years. He remembers the good old days he quoted, yeah, Richardson was class, stitched us up more than sisu ever have. Of course we all have different opinions on the owners but you follow the product, and at the moment ours is a premium one.

The fact I haven't know the 'good old days' is precisely why I'm speaking out against his remarks.

We keep TM and his management team, we keep some semblance in our growing faith in SISU and maybe we can all bask in glory again.

letsallsingtogether

Alright, I don't know him, nor do I know that much about him, however his comments this evening were, at best, misguided and shockingly negative. Do you not expect him to receive such a backlash when he quite literally downplays and tramples on this team's immense progress?

I'm not naive, of course there are seeds of doubt, but our management team AND our owners are at least TRYING to point this club in the right direction. FINALLY.

So pardon me if I come across harsh, he has no right to belittle and demean this team's resurgence with his vague, uncalled-for whinging.

Sorry but Fuck Sisu never forget what they did to our Club,They will have to get us back in the Prem before I would even contemplate forgiving them.
So they have given us a Great management team that is their duty for fucks sake.

Nick

Administrator
Ha you can just see him and Grendel wallowing through the mud to get to their seats unseen.:laugh:

At least they are getting to their seats* ;)

*Not aimed at you, on about the thread.

I think they should only phone up after games if they have been, if it is just general discussion then ring up on Fridays.

stupot07

Feck me just listened to Nigel......

He must like a drink he said we used to win week in week out in the PL....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

letsallsingtogether

Feck me just listened to Nigel......

He must like a drink he said we used to win week in week out in the PL....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
He does he phoned from the Festival, can find him there most days if people really have issues with him why don't they man up and tell him to his face?

letsallsingtogether

Look in the mirror

Ha Ha why don't we all do that?
images

Astute

Just listened to Nigel. A lot of what he said is right. There are many that don't trust people running our club. That is why our gates have been static so far when we have had our best start that most of us have ever known or were old enough to remember. But even Nigel said he was tempted to go to the game now. And this is the key point. Win today and it could be a sudden change to attendances. If we win we will be a minimum 2 points clear at the top. If Burton don't win at Bury and Walsall don't beat Sheff Utd we will be 3 points clear and also have the best GD in the whole division. Then the next games look interesting on cementing a top 2 place.

Bradford A 7th
Doncaster H 16th
Sheff Utd A 8th
Oldham H 18th
Port Vale H 13th
Chesterfield A 14th
Crewe A 24th

So 7 games without playing another top 6 side and 5 of them games against sides in the bottom half of the table. Then we have Walsall and Burton both at home. By this time we will know where our season is going. But the game today is the most important for many years. A big gate where we could leave doubters wanting more of the same. Even Nigel could be back. A defeat could bring back the 'same old City' comments. But we need a good performance whatever.

jackmartin

the same nigel that was up fisher arse at a meeting at the windmill hotel a while back, the same nigel that said on the radio a few weeks ago that he was going to buy a season ticket?

mechaishida

Sorry but Fuck Sisu never forget what they did to our Club,They will have to get us back in the Prem before I would even contemplate forgiving them.
So they have given us a Great management team that is their duty for fucks sake.

Are you sure you're not actually Nigel?

What a bitter person you must be, mate.

We'll have to agree to disagree, but then, I guess you'll be joining in the promotion celebrations?

letsallsingtogether

We'll have to agree to disagree, but then, I guess you'll be joining in the promotion celebrations?

Not bitter just not easily Brought.
Sorry but yes I will be joining the celebrations why shouldn't I??
just because I don't like our owners?

shmmeee

Why the fuck not? I'd imagine he was upset when they got us relegated. Can he not be happy when they put it back how it was?

mechaishida

Not bitter just not easily Brought.
Sorry but yes I will be joining the celebrations why shouldn't I??
just because I don't like our owners?

Well, you were awfully quick to proclaim: 'Fuck SISU', and if they hadn't had the competence (and taken a financial gamble) to bring in TM and his team, there would be nothing to celebrate.

Without SISU's investment in TM, you'd be quite happily whinging your face off. We've done it for for so many years now, it's hard to stop, for some at least.

mechaishida

Why the fuck not? I'd imagine he was upset when they got us relegated. Can he not be happy when they put it back how it was?

That's not what he's saying, and you know it.

SISU have made quantum leaps for the club since signing TM and his team, the product is on the up, yet people like him won't commit until we're back in the Premiership.

Sorry, but for me, supporting a club isn't like that.

skybluetony176

Well, you were awfully quick to proclaim: 'Fuck SISU', and if they hadn't had the competence (and taken a financial gamble) to bring in TM and his team, there would be nothing to celebrate.

Without SISU's investment in TM, you'd be quite happily whinging your face off. We've done it for for so many years now, it's hard to stop, for some at least.

How was it a financial gamble. Everything TM's done he's done within the budget that was already set out for this season.

skybluetony176

SISU have made quantum leaps for the club since signing TM and his team, the product is on the up, yet people like him won't commit until we're back in the Premiership.

You have no idea what type of dedicated supporter LAST is. If you did you wouldn't have just spouted all that nonsense.

mechaishida

How was it a financial gamble. Everything TM's done he's done within the budget that was already set out for this season.

See, now you're all just splitting hairs, and losing sight of what the point is. So TM is on the same salary as Pressley, right? No signing on fee, or bonuses or anything?

Carry on splitting hairs, lads, it's amusing to see how you react when someone posts his opinions on negative members.

mechaishida

You have no idea what type of dedicated supporter LAST is. If you did you wouldn't have just spouted all that nonsense.

Well, you're in the habit of spouting childish nonsense in the Wasps thread, are you not? You, Grendel and Italia are like three adolescents squabbling over who said what in the fucking playground.

I don't CARE what kind of supporter he is, his negativity towards our owners (in light of their positive moves to get this club back up) is unsavoury.

We've all been fucking hurt by the last 14 years, it's time we grew up and got on with it.

hill83

Letsallsingtogether goes to games

skybluetony176

See, now you're all just splitting hairs, and losing sight of what the point is. So TM is on the same salary as Pressley, right? No signing on fee, or bonuses or anything?

Carry on splitting hairs, lads, it's amusing to see how you react when someone posts his opinions on negative members.

It's not splitting hairs it's a fact. The club is being run self sufficient and no extra investment is coming in from the owners so they have not financially backed TM, the club itself is.

skybluetony176

Well, you're in the habit of spouting childish nonsense in the Wasps thread, are you not? You, Grendel and Italia are like three adolescents squabbling over who said what in the fucking playground.

I don't CARE what kind of supporter he is, his negativity towards our owners (in light of their positive moves to get this club back up) is unsavoury.

We've all been fucking hurt by the last 14 years, it's time we grew up and got on with it.

Welcome to the spouting childish nonsense club. You're now a fully paid up member.

hill83

That's not what I meant, I was referring to his attitude towards SISU and the way he simply overlooks the direction they've now set for the club.

That's his prerogative to be fair. SISU have improved this year but they are in no way forgiven or even really in my mind at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread