Tonights phone in (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Administrator
Do you mean did they discuss the imminently empty sports stadium Fisher told Les Reid he was deserting in the article I posted for you? You expect me to comment after you sidestepped commenting on Fisher's article and it's consequences? You're not very good at this, are you?

No, I mean the stuff they discussed with CCC over a year before that article.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

My god, up to 14 pages of "my opinion is right". Love your style Ferret. Do me a favor & get your lad to piss on this thread.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Wait there, didn't you just 'join' today after 'reading for some time'. What the hell else have you been reading for the last three years - and what did you join for if only to state you don't like what's always here? Guess what? I dislike cucumber. Guess what? I don't order dishes that contain cucumber

Nick

Administrator
Wait there, didn't you just 'join' today after 'reading for some time'. What the hell else have you been reading for the last three years - and what did you join for if only to state you don't like what's always here? Guess what? I dislike cucumber. Guess what? I don't order dishes that contain cucumber

Hold on, I am just going to ring up a local cucumber farmer to come and tell you it isn't their fault at all.

He joined about 2 weeks ago I think?

mark82

This thread is way off topic now so I'm closing. If you want further I love Wasps or I hate Wasps diatribe please start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread