Torp and Sheaf Potential partnership (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Reminds me of Gary Breen. Not a bad comparison for him to have!
I know he a great song, but I never really thought Breen was that great. Probably not the most popular opinion :)

shmmeee

Luis Binks also fits the Gary Breen song. Just saying. Obviously doesn’t rhyme with submarine.

slowpoke

I know he a great song, but I never really thought Breen was that great. Probably not the most popular opinion :)
Messed about by Strachan playing him right back & left back etc for some reason he would never move Williams or Shaw

Londonccfcfan

Eccles is so underrated in this squad it’s unreal. I’m in no hurry to usher him out of that CM pairing. Works so hard for us and is everywhere we need him to be.

Agree Torp also looks a good player but if Eccles had been bought for £2m+ we’d be raving about him a lot more and saying what a signing.
100%...Eccles is one hell of a player..how he's improving match by match. He's nowhere near finished article yet either.

Londonccfcfan

Messed about by Strachan playing him right back & left back etc for some reason he would never move Williams or Shaw
Williams and Shaw moved around alot.

Williams played defensive midfielder too.

And Shaw was used as a man marker...was dragged everywhere by Bergkamp! Lol

slowpoke

Funny imo had Strachan recognised the likes of Telfer, Shaw & Williams were never quality top division defenders we would have been a far better team.

Evo1883

Torp is superb , not quite championship sharp yet and still learning the game here , calm collective , that ball to Haji wright today was incredible and shows what he offers us .. in his limited time here he's already been involved in several goals

Users who are viewing this thread