Jan 31, 2012
Tampa
Looking forward to seeing the pics of the new changing rooms

shhhh

images

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Mar 27, 2011
Don’t see any spin. Seems like a good move all round. Hope the break was needed and doesn’t disrupt our preparation over the next few games.
No, don't see much spin their either. Seems a fairly non-sensational article.

And tbf, I don't pay much credence to their headlines when the one linked to in the article is

'They still' - Mark Robins delivers this brilliant message as Coventry City march on

'They still'. Brilliant message.

Tomorrow - We seance Stephen Hawking and Sigmund Freud's ghost's as what he might have meant...

cloughie

May 9, 2011
Coventry
Basically a portable building which just about sums up our owners . Easy movable low cost dressed up as a new ' building'

cloughie

May 9, 2011
Coventry
Ah upset you have I yet you can only respond in abusive rubbish when you know nothing about my 50 plus years of 'no interest in CCFC ' you show yourself for what you are embarrassing narcassist

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Ah upset you have I yet you can only respond in abusive rubbish when you know nothing about my 50 plus years of 'no interest in CCFC ' you show yourself for what you are embarrassing narcassist
Not upset by you in the slightest. It's so obvious it's funny.

You always seem upset when we do well though.

higgs

Feb 23, 2015
Basically a portable building which just about sums up our owners . Easy movable low cost dressed up as a new ' building'
Could be worse it could be in Birmingham

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

Sep 16, 2013
Brizzle
No punctuation :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Insinuation of bullying :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Number of years supported :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

I just need complete lack of knowledge and I'm on for a full house

TTG

Feb 16, 2019
giphy.gif

Liquid Gold

Sep 16, 2013
Brizzle
Another thread turns into running battles then :)
To be fair what do you expect. We get good news that MR is happy with new facilities that will be the best in the league and you get some numpties on to shout it down for no other reason than they can't stand to see good things happen to the club they've abandoned.

cloughie

May 9, 2011
Coventry
You missed that Nick’s a SISUBOT
You shouldn't talk about yourself like that but obviously the Sisi Gestapo are out in force still.
Even sadder that the saddo has to check on when people log on or not...... another reason not to bother on here.

usskyblue

Jan 31, 2012
Tampa
You shouldn't talk about yourself like that but obviously the Sisi Gestapo are out in force still.
Even sadder that the saddo has to check on when people log on or not...... another reason not to bother on here.

NICK DOESNT LOVE SISU AS MUCH AS I DO M8. I FUCKINGLOVEME SOME SISU AND SO DOES MY CAT, TIMMY

Last edited:

Ring Of Steel

May 22, 2017
Hello Mr Clough, our paths haven’t crossed before. Before I go any further in methodically taking your inane drivel to pieces, could you confirm to me immediately who the hell Sisi Gestapo is.

Ring Of Steel

May 22, 2017

Now then young man (said in a Brian Clough accent, not Jimmy Saville :))

Interesting that you call Nick sad for ‘seeing who’s logged in’ when you actually follow Nick?

Reactions: mark82

Users who are viewing this thread