Transfer deadline day (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Going around the stadiums asking about late deals from reporters and just see the stupid mugs surrounding the reporter chanting and just being a general nuisance.

056: DONE DEAL
Yey! It's the one we were all waiting for. Stoke City have confirmed they have broken their transfer record to sign Tottenham striker Peter Crouch for £10m. What took them so long?

0030: DONE DEAL
Another Everton departure we waiting for confirmation on. Striker Jermaine Beckford has joined big-spending Championship side Leicester for a fee which could rise to £4m.

0005: DONE DEAL
Here's another move that was off earlier, but went through in the end. Possibly because Neil Warnock's move for Sebastien Bassong from Spurs fell through. Anyway, QPR have completed the signing of Sunderland defender Anton Ferdinand.

0002: DONE DEAL
I wrote this one off. I was wrong. Fulham have signed FC Twente striker Bryan Ruiz. That comes after late interest from Newcastle that saw the Magpies have a £12m bid accepted but fail to agree personal terms with the Costa Rican.

2352: DONE DEAL
As midnight approaches, news of deals is still coming through. Hull have signed Leicester striker Martyn Waghorn on loan until January.

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

The Meireles deal was kept quiet didn't take off with the media until 20 mins to go after Meireles handed in a transfer request.

SkyBlue_Bear83

No idea lol. I think Arteta is a very good signing for Arsenal as is Benayoun. Experienced good players.

Suprised by Meireles never really rated him but Boas obviously watched him play in the portuguese league when they were both there.

Users who are viewing this thread