no_loyalty

Feb 24, 2015
Its all gone quiet, is the new signing(s) expected to be announced at 5pm today

ollyservetta

Oct 15, 2013
I wish they would at times just keep stum till we sign players , all we seem to do is advertise who is avallible , everybody knows our problems so can just poach after all the scouting has been done

Reactions: Brylowes

Hobo

May 13, 2013
Coventry
I wish they would at times just keep stum till we sign players , all we seem to do is advertise who is avallible , everybody knows our problems so can just poach after all the scouting has been done

I don't think it makes any difference with an agent involved. They would be working every avenue to get a better deal for the player and ultimately themselves. So I am sure they won't be following hush hush guidelines.

Sky Blue Harry H

Feb 9, 2011
warwick
Don't like these targets getting mentioned before they sign!
Agreed - I keep logging on hoping to see confirmation abot Mr Finn plus hopefully whoever the other one was meant to be, then start getting edgy when it is all tumbleweed....

no_loyalty

Feb 24, 2015
I'm still expecting to see a story that he's now linked to Sheff u or Charlton!

Same here.

It didn't help inviting him to watch the game the other night, they should have just showed him the first few minutes of the Chelsea and Crewe cup games and told him that this club is massive

Warwickhunt

Nov 16, 2012
I'm still expecting to see a story that he's now linked to Sheff u or Charlton!
dont think the owners are to impressed with the start Sheffield Utd have made though

Hobo

May 13, 2013
Coventry
What about Nathan Delfouneso did a good at while with us on loan must be hunger to get is career back on track.

I assume it was said in jest? He was rubbish until Pressley said his football career was on the line. Then promptly scored 3 goals. Has done nothing since. No fight, no desire, couldn't punch a hole in a wet paper bag let alone a defence.

Reactions: Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Dec 15, 2015
'Hopefully they'll be a few more additions in the next few weeks to bolster the squad.' - TM

Why can't Ladbrokes take bets on managers quotes? I'd be a millionaire by now!

Users who are viewing this thread