Transfer rumours in or out (3 Viewers)

shy_tall_knight

Hasn't played in the last 18 months and only 12 games the season before that, 34 next month - hardly going to hit the ground running

The Lurker

Blades fans laughing their cocks off at us potentially signing Hammond. If we do sign him, I'm organ-ising a protest.

Deja vu, signs of desperation again. fans at the start of month saying slade knows what he's doing. going by the past 24hrs clearly he doesn't and clutching at straws now. Having a 33 year old
On trial for a day who hasn't played in 8 months. you just can't script it

Terry Gibson's perm

This Slade should never have been employed a total joke what do we need more midfielders for the ones we have only get stiff necks watching the ball go over their heads.

shy_tall_knight

Kilbane Prutton Hunt Henderson Ramage RickettsWebster - CCFC the retirement home for failing footballers, a place where footballers can live out their final matches in a gentle non-stressful environment

robbieray

giphy.gif
I like her

steve82

Just over 7 hours left... getting excited now
Have we triggered plan b yet on the incoming? Might increase to c in the next hour...

Grendel

Hoofball has no place for flair players like Reuben

He hasn't started a league game for months. I can't believe we are holding onto him

Grendel

One report said we wanted £450,000 for Haynes. Lol he's worth 20 vincelots

Manchester_sky_blue

I don't think the squad is that bad per se, lack of strike power aside. We are just stuck in a rut. I thought Slade would be able to lift us out of it but not seen any evidence of it so far.

Users who are viewing this thread