Transfer targets (26 Viewers)

slowpoke

We aren’t going to sign Archer when we’ve already spent £11m in strikers this season. I don’t know why he keeps getting suggested.
Sure we will sign a fourth striker, we have let Waghorne and Walker go two of our highest earners so are a striker down numbers wise, doubt it will be Archer who too expensive, but he is a different type of striker to Simms and Wright more of a Godden back up.

Last edited:

skyblue025

Adam Wharton would be a big gamble. He's played 21 games of men's football all for his home town club and completed 90 min 6 times. The majority of his games have been as a defensive midfielder. A lot of potential but not sure we are going to be paying 5mil ± for potential just yet. I suppose it depends on where MR priorities are, a first team regular or a development player who comes in and out of the team. Currently i'd say the former.

Martin180

Adam Wharton would be a big gamble. He's played 21 games of men's football all for his home town club and completed 90 min 6 times. The majority of his games have been as a defensive midfielder. A lot of potential but not sure we are going to be paying 5mil ± for potential just yet. I suppose it depends on where MR priorities are, a first team regular or a development player who comes in and out of the team. Currently i'd say the former.
I would happily take the gamble , he’s stood out when we played them and will only get better

Ccfcisparks

Absolutely, £10m+ for him is crazy money for us

procdoc

I thinkings we miss having no baldies in team. There used to be good baldies like Bobby Charlton. We’ve had good baldies before like Greggie Downs. I want to sing ‘He got no hair but we don’t care’ agains, so we need a new baldy - don’t matter where he play. Perhaps we even get a few baldies for free just to sit on bench and never use.
Any suggests?
If Mr Robbin can’t find a baldy good enough, we have to make one! I think Ellis Simm have plenty hair, he not use his free King of Shaves even on his face! Mr Doug brother very upsets. He shave his head and it make him like Dion, yes?
I think plenty baldies on here and read this so they no baldies are good. It’s easy to work out who is baldy - they just use someone else picture, so I think Grendel he a baldie and Greggs he a baldy but have wig made of owl feather - ha ha. Sky blues Pete have picture of dog - what that about Que?!
You’re my new favourite poster

Sky Blue Pete

I thinkings we miss having no baldies in team. There used to be good baldies like Bobby Charlton. We’ve had good baldies before like Greggie Downs. I want to sing ‘He got no hair but we don’t care’ agains, so we need a new baldy - don’t matter where he play. Perhaps we even get a few baldies for free just to sit on bench and never use.
Any suggests?
If Mr Robbin can’t find a baldy good enough, we have to make one! I think Ellis Simm have plenty hair, he not use his free King of Shaves even on his face! Mr Doug brother very upsets. He shave his head and it make him like Dion, yes?
I think plenty baldies on here and read this so they no baldies are good. It’s easy to work out who is baldy - they just use someone else picture, so I think Grendel he a baldie and Greggs he a baldy but have wig made of owl feather - ha ha. Sky blues Pete have picture of dog - what that about Que?!
I’m a baldy

fernandopartridge

Any suggests?
You are a hideous orangutan

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Tomh111

Any suggests?
I genuinely had this chat with a friend today - Oliver Skipp balding from the crown in the centre of a spurs team was such a throwback.

None of this Rob Holding Waye Rooney hair transplant shite - just a man and his pattern baldness.

Cov98

Any suggests?
Thought I’d overdosed on painkillers reading this

San Francisco

I genuinely had this chat with a friend today - Oliver Skipp balding from the crown in the centre of a spurs team was such a throwback.

None of this Rob Holding Waye Rooney hair transplant shite - just a man and his pattern baldness.

At least Rob’s hair transplant looks good unlike Rooney’s abomination.

Users who are viewing this thread