Transfer targets (25 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

...bet they all say that. Then before you know it, the line has been lifted across the board. We have to be sustainable, it is actually more important than promotion

We could offer a contract that’s 50-60k p/w hypothetically. If a Premiership team offers the same, COH would still go to that team because he just wants to play in the Prem.

Players aren’t solely driven by the money. They want to be tested at the highest levels. Just look at some of the players wanting to leave the Saudi League because it isn’t what it’s all cracked up to be.

The ‘just offer him more money’ argument is dumb.

TomRad85

So we’ve just dumped off a 19 yr old from Brighton as not good enough and we’ve missed out on a 19 yr old from Aldershot to replace him?
Yeah, ok.
Bringing in your own young talent. Even if the player in question isn't first team ready it makes a lot of sense actually. But he's going Bristol City so whatever.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

junglej13

Bringing in your own young talent. Even if the player in question isn't first team ready it makes a lot of sense actually. But he's going Bristol City so whatever.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Think Bristol City at the minute are very similar to us. Sold Semenyo and Alex Scott for similar fees we got for Gyokeres and Hamer. I'd probably say we have been quite a bit more aggressive in terms of spending though. Bristol recruited shrewdly at the lower end of the market.

CovLad94

The lad probably sees Bristol as a clearer pathway to first team, let's face it our midfield is good and Brentford at a higher level. So what we move on..

procdoc

Tweet at 5.00pm maybe?
The process lately is someone posts an article or screenshot from some random obscure website or twitter account then the next day the signing is announced. I just want some wingers to have as cover/rotation for the ones we have now

TomRad85

Where Are You Waiting GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

Everyone talking about wingers while I'm desperately waiting to hear about a striker.

JSL

If we still had any hankering of signing Callum Styles from Barnsley, it looks like Birmingham are in for him and also Hull interested

Users who are viewing this thread