Transfer targets (23 Viewers)

Cheylesmore ITK

He was at Villa season 2018/19 returned to Chelsea 2019/20 and transferred to Roma August 2021
He joined a championship Aston Villa after having a not great season in the Premier League with Swansea.

There is absolutely no way Villa paid 30 million for 1 season of him. They could of probably brought him for that much.

slowpoke

Not in the mood to discuss the fortunes of Aston Villa or Tammy Abraham although apparently he is up for transfer and looking at his age would have played for our Adi when he ran the Chelsea acadamy
Even if you take into account wages he was on 42k or so:

So that is like 2.2 million a year.

There is no way the offered 28 million to loan hi for 1 year as a loan fee.
Check the fucker out it’s on the Chelsea and Villa sites, to be honest I’m not bothered.

Cheylesmore ITK

Not in the mood to discuss the fortunes of Aston Villa or Tammy Abraham although apparently he is up for transfer and looking at his age would have played for our Adi when he ran the Chelsea acadamy

Check the fucker out it’s on the Chelsea and Villa sites, to be honest I’m not bothered.
It's really not

You said something that was wrong and now you are throwing your toys out of the pram.

This isn't a good look.

Hobo

And there’s a difference between desperately plugging a gap and forming a squad that can cater with the fixture saturation. I’m really surprised we haven’t got a ‘winger’ in on loan yet at least.

Loan Clubs want their player to have a good chance of getting games. With our current squad and form it's not a guarantee. The avenue of getting in loans is not such an easy option for us. Also you make some big assumptions, the player exists, he is available, his club wants to loan him to us, he wants to come to us.

Who exactly have we missed out on ?

Cheylesmore ITK

I can't find anything on the Villa or Chelsea website that says Villa paid £30 million to loan Tammy Abraham for 1 season.

There are reports of them wanting to buy him for that fee though.

skybluecam

You must be a troll, the Udogie thing and now this. There’s no way anyone believes a championship club paid £30m for a one year loan.

Martin180

So you think we should sign him ?

SkyBlueGuy

There is absolutely no way Villa paid 30 million for 1 season of him. They could of probably brought him for that much.

They were looking to (albeit for slightly less) about 8 months later

Cheylesmore ITK

They were looking to (albeit for slightly less) about 8 months later
Yeah and they then bid €30 million for him at Roma. Weird to think they paid £30 million for a season long loan.

Martin180

Are you a dummy ? I will repeat all the Roma transfer stuff was 3 years after he was on loan at Villa.
You can’t honestly believe a championship side paid 30 million to not even own that player , it’s incredulous!

You have your timeline and facts mixed up , don’t embaress yourself further by calling people names who are merely pointing out your mistake

Cheylesmore ITK

Are you a dummy ? I will repeat all the Roma transfer stuff was 3 years after he was on loan at Villa.
Yes and that was the only time they offer £30 million for him. They did not pay £30 million to loan him for 1 season.

It does not as you claim was this on either the Villa or Chelsea websites.

I am worried about you and I do hope you get the help you seem to need.

I'll leave you to you current delusions for now.

Nuskyblue

You can’t honestly believe a championship side paid 30 million to not even own that player , it’s incredulous!

You have your timeline and facts mixed up , don’t embaress yourself further by calling people names who are merely pointing out your mistake
Maybe the kid was on 500k a week 😅

Plus a small loan fee obviously.

Plausible.

slowpoke

I never back down, I’ll be back

Martin180

I never back down, I’ll be back
Arnold Schwarzenegger Movie GIF by Lionsgate Home Entertainment

Users who are viewing this thread