Transfer targets (21 Viewers)

slowpoke

Still hearing we have 1 more player almost over the line, i expect tomorrow an announcement. Info i got was Moore or Kelly will join Fadz out the exit door with Kelly being the most likely to be leaving. Was also told to not be surprised if a bid comes in for Ben Wilson, but a signing should be announced tomorrow.
If that lot is true we will need two goalkeepers, can’t see that.

JoeCCFCPUSB

If that lot is true we will need two goalkeepers, can’t see that.
Wilson won't be allowed to leave regardless of a bid or not, it's Simon Moore that will go if a goalkeeper is leaving. Kelly is a strong candidate to leave and Tavares could potentially be going on loan. It very much depends on whether or not we get this deal over the line tomorrow. I would expect at some point tomorrow either Kelly or Tavares to be leaving, one permanently and the other season long loan, while an announcement is made on a signing. Godden going is a possibility but from what i have been told it's very unlikely as the club simply aren't in a position financially where they have to let players go. O'Hare could be subject to a last minute bid, Southampton being that club, and a bid of 8-12 million. Tomorrow will be a busy day, but expect 1 more signing.

Astute

Loan is the obvious answer
Not that simple though.

Who is going to loan us a player who has been playing this season?

It isn't impossible. But it's difficult to bring in the quality we would need that's also anywhere near match fit.

Flying Fokker

Wilson won't be allowed to leave regardless of a bid or not, it's Simon Moore that will go if a goalkeeper is leaving. Kelly is a strong candidate to leave and Tavares could potentially be going on loan. It very much depends on whether or not we get this deal over the line tomorrow. I would expect at some point tomorrow either Kelly or Tavares to be leaving, one permanently and the other season long loan, while an announcement is made on a signing. Godden going is a possibility but from what i have been told it's very unlikely as the club simply aren't in a position financially where they have to let players go. O'Hare could be subject to a last minute bid, Southampton being that club, and a bid of 8-12 million. Tomorrow will be a busy day, but expect 1 more signing.
So 8-12 million. . Sell him. He’ll miss that song as well.

Otis

At least be a bit creative guys ffs
It was a brisk, biting wind kind of a day, with the merest glimpse of sun breaking through the clouds at infrequent moments.

Over the distant horizon, a figure appeared. A player. Adorned in sky blue, he smiled and looked into the camera lens and with the slightest glint in his deep blue eyes, he said....

Deity

It was a brisk, biting wind kind of a day, with the merest glimpse of sun breaking through the clouds at infrequent moments.

Over the distant horizon, a figure appeared. A player. Adorned in sky blue, he smiled and looked into the camera lens and with the slightest glint in his deep blue eyes, he said....
“Yea. So i can’t wait to get started really “

StrettoBoy

. . . . the name's Haaland, Erling Haaland, and I play for Manchester City. With that he and his swarthy, grizzled agent with steely eyes jumped into a Ferrari and drove out of town.

djr8369

I like how people think that not having signed a winger yet = Robins isn't arsed/hasn't realised we need one/isn't trying

Fucking hell lads get a grip
If only he would take a look at the forum so he can see what we need then a simple case of buying someone. Next stop promotion. Easy. Surprised more clubs don’t try and win the league really.

Diogenes

My name is Jimmius Hillius, commander of the Sky Blue Armies of the North, General of the West Terrace Legions and loyal servant to the true emperor, Joy Seppala. Father to a murdered club. Husband to a stolen stadium. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

larry_david

"Can you repeat that please, I can't understand."
"I said welcome to Covuntreh,"

djr8369

All the people having a go at anyone that is slightly concerned with the lack of depth in wide areas can fuck off to be honest. If we don’t sign a wide man it’s not a disaster but we will then be over reliant on Wright and Sakamoto staying fit. That’s what the sensible people are concerned about. It’s not bedwetting, it’s perfectly reasonable to question it
Nobody is having a go at anyone for that. Just making the point people act as if the club/Robins don’t know or can’t be arsed and are having a massive flap.

They will be looking at players but won’t make a desperate move.

Flying Fokker

‘Who is Oh Where?’

Sky Blue Harry H

.......'marry me, Otis'

Deity

Back on topic … I still expect one loan signing today but probably a gamble. Robins can see what we can see but by now, with our main targets not achievable, I’m sure we are left with unproven players that have potential or aging players that need a new challenge …..

AFCCOVENTRY

No idea if this is true but apparently we’ve made an enquiry into Paddy McNair at Boro who is out of contract in 6 months.

Covcraig@bury

Definitely a new incomer today … you heard it here first . I’m sat in Faradays having breakfast and Fiona was talking to Gina and I over heard them say a new starter coming in Friday . I’m not one to eaves drop or spread gossip but it looks like whoever it is has legs !! They said it will be a great addition to the team .

Jamieb87ccfc

Would be a good option as cover for Sheaf and Eccles and allow Kelly to move on plus add another defensive option especially if we don’t make Binks Permanent. Still hoping for a secretly busy day from Doug and Mark (although unlikely) with a wide man and forward being ideal.

djr8369

Definitely a new incomer today … you heard it here first . I’m sat in Faradays having breakfast and Fiona was talking to Gina and I over heard them say a new starter coming in Friday . I’m not one to eaves drop or spread gossip but it looks like whoever it is has legs !! They said it will be a great addition to the team .
1706774341573.gif

Users who are viewing this thread