Transfer targets (19 Viewers)

long way home

Names mentioned or linked to us are Panzo, Cuffy, Creswell, McNally, Buchanon, Humphreys, Kitching, Emeran & Willock.. Couple of these names i think are out of reach and a in my opinion a couple would not come. But some on that list id love in the squad, McNally, Creswell, Emeran and Willock would definitely turn a few heads.

One thing for sure not all those we are after have ever been mentioned before. I can see Robins asking the recruitment dept to look at Asian players especially those based in Europe as well as European players. As i think 1 or 2 will be being brought in from abroad.

Names mentioned or linked to us are Panzo, Cuffy, Creswell, McNally, Buchanon, Humphreys, Kitching, Emeran & Willock.. Couple of these names i think are out of reach and a in my opinion a couple would not come. But some on that list id love in the squad, McNally, Creswell, Emeran and Willock would definitely turn a few heads.

One thing for sure not all those we are after have ever been mentioned before. I can see Robins asking the recruitment dept to look at Asian players especially those based in Europe as well as European players. As i think 1 or 2 will be being brought in from abroad.

Milan van Ewijk as well

usskyblue

Fuckme it’s been hard to love this club over the years but we never stop, no matter how fuckingnuts it gets… and it’s been beyond fuckingcrazy the last godknows how many years. We’ve been fed scraps for so long but now there’s a real sense of purpose and intent. The future is suddenly cause for optimism and excitement… and thankgod Robins and his team finally have the backing they more than deserve.

Can’t help but feel good things are coming our way, either this season or next.

Last edited:

Speedie's Head

One thing we do know from the players who have come in that the process started quite a while ago, months ago in some case but at least before Wembley.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Another 10 !! or is that just wishful thinking ?

Hincha

Don't think we'll get 10 but the fact that it is the aim and that we have the budget for it if things were to fall in place is very promising.

Saddlebrains

Excited to see who these may be

I hope they all drop quickly and we have 1 every couple of days before Leicester, pre season league 2 style

Hobo

Here we go.... Loads of made up rumours about the possible 10 we will sign. Fans going bog eyed over Football Manager stats.

Networking, phoning their best mates best mates cousin who knows a girl who shagged a player two seasons ago but that player has since left the club, but she has heard.......

slowpoke

Here we go.... Loads of made up rumours about the possible 10 we will sign. Fans going bog eyed over Football Manager stats.

Networking, phoning their best mates best mates cousin who knows a girl who shagged a player two seasons ago but that player has since left the club, but she has heard.......
It’s all part of the fun.

Sick Boy

I'd cream my pants.

My favourite player in ages and never got to see him play in person.

Would be a hell of a step back down though.
He's hardly made any appearances for them. There are a fair few Serie A clubs interested in him, apparently.

Winny the Bish

I think his blood and thunder style of play and platitudes he would deliver in the media served to make him a fans favorite.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk
I think Ostigard would be the perfect long-term Fadz replacement. Only defender City have had in the past few years who has replicated Fadz style, not afraid to put his head in, goes for every ball etc.

Yes his passings not great but that’s what the other two centre backs are for.

Users who are viewing this thread