Transfer targets (19 Viewers)

Marty

TomRad85

It came from my mate who's a Sunderland fan. He's just sent me this, mentions us but nothing more.

Sounds like a Sunderland fan making something up about a player turning us down to make himself feel better about Simms saying fuck you to the Mackem shite.

Winny the Bish

fatso

MR says he wants 10 players, and everyone knows he's got a couple of bob burning a hole in his pocket.

So we're going to be linked with every fucker out there, and agents are going to throw our name into the equation to try and get better terms for their players.

With the obvious exception of Simms who replaced a £20m player, when was the last time MR payed more than £2m for any one?

Tomh111

Twitter rumour that Zach Awe is about to be finalised to us.

Totally unsure on reliability of the rumour but seen it in a few places.

Hoofhearted

Twitter rumour that Zach Awe is about to be finalised to us.

Totally unsure on reliability of the rumour but seen it in a few places.
Jonathan Ross No GIF by The Masked Singer UK & The Masked Dancer UK

Zachary, Zachawe

Samo

Yeah I think we are well covered that side with Sakamoto, Latibeaudaire, Burroughs and Eccles

I would't want any of those starting at RWB.
Burroughs needs to go out on loan, its not Eccle's position, and I very much hope that Lati has been brought in as a CB and Saka as a forward.

Last edited:

TomRad85

Bored now. Any of our slightly dubious ITKs got any rumours?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

I was impressed.
Quick, massive, took his goal well.

Anyone seen more of him?
He scored a few goals towards the back end of the season for the 21s but one year contract suggests they aren’t totally convinced by him (we normally give two, three for exceptional talents).

It’s whether his technical game can improve to match his physical attributes, which always gives you an advantage at youth level but soon levels off

slowpoke

Drat !! Missed on Benjamin Mendy just signed 2 year deal for Lorient, left sided too.
Lock up your daughters

Users who are viewing this thread