Transfer targets (30 Viewers)

skyblu3sk

2 forwards please, can't rely on Godden and an Aldi version of Leon Clarke.
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Imagine with Eccles sakamoto latibeaudiere and Burroughs he won't be rushing to sign a rwb
Although that is more rounded off square pegs in round holes. Eccles is a DCM, Lati is more a central player and Tatsu is more attacking. Burroughs was brought through the ranks playing a more central/attacking role and is being retrained as a WB, and is left-footed.

Imagine MVE got injured first game. We'd be playing someone out of position. I've no problem with one of them filling in for part of a game if needs must, but I'd want another player who's a natural RWB in the squad in case of injuries.

skyblueelephant76

Although that is more rounded off square pegs in round holes. Eccles is a DCM, Lati is more a central player and Tatsu is more attacking. Burroughs was brought through the ranks playing a more central/attacking role and is being retrained as a WB, and is left-footed.

Imagine MVE got injured first game. We'd be playing someone out of position. I've no problem with one of them filling in for part of a game if needs must, but I'd want another player who's a natural RWB in the squad in case of injuries.
Burroughs is right-footed, he's just also very comfortable on his left too.

DrPoolittle

if you take the injury problems the club has had recently and overlay them now to the current squad, it does become slightly worrying.

Deity

We know that Robins wants 2 more strikers …. But who ? I don’t consider the Romanian to be a striker, advanced midfielder / number 10 but not a striker. The United lad is a wide player not a striker.

If it was Sharp he would be here by now.

Gallagher rumour dismissed
Other rumoured players dismissed or moved elsewhere ….

Users who are viewing this thread