Transfer targets (10 Viewers)

Nuskyblue

If someone else has already mentioned this I apologise, but just a thought, this player we are supposed to be in 2nd place to sign, maybe Manuel Benson the winger from Burnley, meant to be going to Hull on loan. They've signed Carvalho now so may not be going for Benson anymore.
He'd be great now that we're deploying wingers.

Manchester_sky_blue

If someone else has already mentioned this I apologise, but just a thought, this player we are supposed to be in 2nd place to sign, maybe Manuel Benson the winger from Burnley, meant to be going to Hull on loan. They've signed Carvalho now so may not be going for Benson anymore.
Not a bad shout that, certainly a player who would offer us something different to what we already have.

BlueSkiesForever

Who says he wanted to come to us
There were quite a few rumours about him being in talks with us, whether they were of any substance I don’t know but I think he’s got good potential, he’s experienced enough but isn’t too old and he seems to have a good attitude, I think £2 mil is a decent price tbf. Maybe there’s a reason other teams aren’t looking at him, but on paper he seems like a great option.

procdoc

If we were to bring in a left back with huge potential, I like the look of Harrison Burrows at Peterborough. Only 21. I’d also love us to sign Ronnie Edwards from them too, massive potential

rexo87

If we were to bring in a left back with huge potential, I like the look of Harrison Burrows at Peterborough. Only 21. I’d also love us to sign Ronnie Edwards from them too, massive potential

Yep, Burrows can play in midfield as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manchester_sky_blue

There were quite a few rumours about him being in talks with us, whether they were of any substance I don’t know but I think he’s got good potential, he’s experienced enough but isn’t too old and he seems to have a good attitude, I think £2 mil is a decent price tbf. Maybe there’s a reason other teams aren’t looking at him, but on paper he seems like a great option
Can't help but think if he was as good as he looks on paper then he'd have found a bigger move before now

ccfc_Tom

Maybe they wont need Twine anymore and we are after him. I think his main position is possibly inside forward? (Might be wrong).

Hobo

I thought Martial Godo (20yrs,) looked decent for Wigan v Manchester United tonight.

JimmyHillsbeard

Brekalo rumoured to be going to Orlando City for 2 million , wow

this wd be a terrible shame if true. He’s been a star in Norway and the Slovenians can barely believe the progress he’s made in the last season and a half (a bit like many Swedes and Gyökeres). His injury (a ruptured stomach wall) ruined his club’s chance of taking the title but he was still voted defender of the year in Norway. He hasn’t played since the end of October but is anxious to secure a new club ahead of the Euros.

We were one of only a few clubs mentioned by the Slovenian media as after him in August (and probably the most realistic as Viking really didn’t want to sell until the end of their season - and certainly not to Copenhagen ever).

Users who are viewing this thread