Transfer targets (7 Viewers)

Sbarcher

How much is Udogie in this window?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Pitches at Ryton are frozen, the players have been at the CBS for 2 days.

They've just replaced the pitches at Ryton and they didn't put under soil heating in, get it sorted Doug.

skyblu3sk

love actually dancing GIF

Where's boosh

AiS86

Someone Norwegian mentioned Andrej Ilic as a rumour to me. Seems Cardiff are heavily linked so possibly some sort of CCFC confusion, but seems more believable than Wilson at least. 10th best goal record in Europe at the moment, seems ambitious, and a rival swooping in with a bid. Sort of fits the bill of the Nixon thing

TomRad85

Someone Norwegian mentioned Andrej Ilic as a rumour to me. Seems Cardiff are heavily linked so possibly some sort of CCFC confusion, but seems more believable than Wilson at least. 10th best goal record in Europe at the moment, seems ambitious, and a rival swooping in with a bid. Sort of fits the bill of the Nixon thing
Looks decent tbf, although I don't think I'd describe a player from a relegated Norwegian team as ambitious.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

AiS86

Looks decent tbf, although I don't think I'd describe a player from a relegated Norwegian team as ambitious.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Would definitely be an underwhelming interpretation of ambitious. But if they were after a big fee for him, seems Lille are interested too, didn’t he say a European team in for them too? I’m still sticking with Cardiff/us confusion though, probably even on Nixons behalf

Deity

I don’t get the hatred for Nixon. Sometimes he’s right ( and we know about it ), sometimes he’s right ( but we don’t know about it because the deal falls through ), sometimes he’s totally wrong … in all circumstances football fans like us have a few hours of fun googling footage of the linked player, speculating on how he will fit in etc etc …. What’s the downside ?? Why the hate ?

mrtrench

I don’t get the hatred for Nixon. Sometimes he’s right ( and we know about it ), sometimes he’s right ( but we don’t know about it because the deal falls through ), sometimes he’s totally wrong … in all circumstances football fans like us have a few hours of fun googling footage of the linked player, speculating on how he will fit in etc etc …. What’s the downside ?? Why the hate ?

Why the hate towards anyone? Why the constant bickering and name-calling here?

I'm glad I don't live next door to some of the people who write on here.

Mucca Mad Boys

Why the hate towards anyone? Why the constant bickering and name-calling here?

I'm glad I don't live next door to some of the people who write on here.
It’s precisely because it’s internet speak why it gets personal on here at times. Imagine some of these exchanges in real life? 😂

mrtrench

It’s precisely because it’s internet speak why it gets personal on here at times. Imagine some of these exchanges in real life? 😂

I know and it stresses me out. Hate is such an awful negative emotion. Driven by an over-inflated ego much of time I believe, although never read any psychology so stand to be corrected.

Tommo1993

Is it hate? Or is it calling out someone who dangles invisible carrots in front of the gullible to fall hook, line and sinker for it every time? His “knowledge” and information is so vague and meaningless, and people are all over it.

“Coventry have made a [ambitious] bid for someone”. Any of us could say that and inadvertently be right, or wrong. It’s all for likes and engagement. He’s got nothing.

mrfr

Breaking: Wilson deal in doubt after he realises he’ll struggle to get into the matchday squad at the mighty sky blues who have lost once since autumn.

Users who are viewing this thread