Trevor Carson (1 Viewer)

CCFC_Cheltenham

Hi, Massive CCFC Fan but moved to Gloucester not too long ago so I went to watch Cheltenham most of this season as Cov games are slightly harder to come by, But the one's I've went to I've realised we need a a GK.

Without any doubt, We NEED Cheltenham's GK Trevor Carson. He's seriously under-rated. He could easily put in a shift for us and he would be peanuts.

Also, Leon Clarke is a free agent. Do you think he would come back? I know we as fans would say "Oh we don't want him" but lets not fool anyone. This is a business, And he moved for further his family/wages/finances. Anyone would do the same, If the tables were reversed.

Just putting it out there too, Ched Evans? ;)

Otis

Hi, Massive CCFC Fan but moved to Gloucester not too long ago so I went to watch Cheltenham most of this season as Cov games are slightly harder to come by, But the one's I've went to I've realised we need a a GK.

Without any doubt, We NEED Cheltenham's GK Trevor Carson. He's seriously under-rated. He could easily put in a shift for us and he would be peanuts.

Also, Leon Clarke is a free agent. Do you think he would come back? I know we as fans would say "Oh we don't want him" but lets not fool anyone. This is a business, And he moved for further his family/wages/finances. Anyone would do the same, If the tables were reversed.

Didn't Ched Evans end up in prison for just putting it out there?

ccfc1234

Fellow Gloucestershire Sky Blue fan here. I have mates with ST's at Cheltenham, defo not the most enjoyable of seasons.
What part of Gloucester you from and how many games you see a season?

bruthead

Cheltenham are my second team. Carson's a decent shot stopper but not sure he's good enough under the high ball. He was CTFC's best player this season but considering they finished 91st out of 92 FL teams, that ain't saying much. Would prefer him to Burge, though.

Users who are viewing this thread