Trivia question with a shocking answer - no cheating please (1 Viewer)

oucho

I checked back to the far flung days when we last won a league game, (3.5 months ago by the time we play Wimbledon) - only 2 of the starting XI from that game against Chesterfield on 1st November also started today's game. Without checking, can anyone guess who they were???

Several of our starters from the day have left CCFC altogether in the intervening months i.e. the months since our last league win **sobs** (especially based on who were the only 2 players deemed good enough to keep their places throughout this terrible run)

Leave that one with you - night

dongonzalos

I checked back to the far flung days when we last won a league game, (3.5 months ago by the time we play Wimbledon) - only 2 of the starting XI from that game against Chesterfield on 1st November also started today's game. Without checking, can anyone guess who they were???

Several of our starters from the day have left CCFC altogether in the intervening months i.e. the months since our last league win **sobs** (especially based on who were the only 2 players deemed good enough to keep their places throughout this terrible run)

Leave that one with you - night

RCC and Rose

ccfc92

Remember when Venus was the Messiah

giphy.gif

oucho

Nobody has got both right so far!

oucho

Apologies - i looked above and one poster got the right answer!

IMissMAF is right - it was Kyel Reid and Marcus Tudgay

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Schmmeee got it before IMissMaf. Just sayin' in all fairness like. :happy:

Users who are viewing this thread