Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (7 Viewers)

clint van damme

Pretty sure rape is a criminal offence you get arrested and prosecuted.

And of course if Biden had been found guilty in a civil case you'd defend him?
That's the difference, a rapist is a rapist, a criminal is a criminal, and most people on here would call them out, (I am far from a Biden supporter), but you make excuses for Trump, you are an absolute wrong 'un.

Otis

That's the difference, a rapist is a rapist, a criminal is a criminal, and most people on here would call them out, (I am far from a Biden supporter), but you make excuses for Trump, you are an absolute wrong 'un.
I think Trump was right, when he said he could go out in the street and actually shoot someone and people would still love him.

🤷

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

I think Trump right, when he said he could go out in the street and actually shoot someone and people would still love him.

🤷
He also spent months claiming that Biden ‘rigged’ the election when there are recorded phone calls of him to state officials in Georgia telling them to ‘find the extra votes, I don’t care how’. In other words doing exactly what he accused his opponent of.

clint van damme

I think Trump right, when he said he could go out in the street and actually shoot someone and people would still love him.

🤷

He was. They played some madd up audio to Trump supporters of Trump making racist and mysoginistic statements and they backed him!
Absute wrong uns

Como

Strongly suggest you read the post before replying.

Users who are viewing this thread