Trust email (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I think you'll find it was others who thought he sounded A little. .er..threatening.

And no never wondered or even noticed as i pay no attention to his posts.

All your shouty anger and talk of "agendas" is perculiar.
Pretty low that's harsh coming from you.

I remember BHSB inviting you to a chat outside the ground when we were signing up people for the Trust before the Northampton move.

You accused us of bullying and that we were threating you, because it fitted in with your agenda.
Nothing could have bee further from the truth do you not wonder why BHSB has never replied to one of your threads directly.

letsallsingtogether

Erm the link was Coventry City were playing there, and people supported Coventry City. Quite a big link isn't it?

No, I call them hypocrites because at the time they were giving people abuse and now do the same thing (to watch a team they dont even support). Surely you can see that?

So what abuse did these posters that go to wasps give anyone?

Nick you are clutching at straws yet again. I know Steve have been to every game with him stood on the Hill with him and have never even heard him swear let alone give anyone abuse.

letsallsingtogether

I think you'll find it was others who thought he sounded A little. .er..threatening.

And no never wondered or even noticed as i pay no attention to his posts.

All your shouty anger and talk of "agendas" is perculiar.

Not as peculiar as yours you make out you hate sisu but always try and stear the tread to other directions.

My agenda is I just hate Sisu have never hid the fact.......

torchomatic

Er...CCFC.

What's the link with those going to watch Wasps yet wouldn't go to Sixfields? At least those who went to Sixfields were supporting their own team.
And what links did we have with Northampton then......You call them hypocrites for doing exactly what you did.

NorthernWisdom

A good shout, maybe you would like to organise it. I'm all ears and waiting to give you my support. What game do you suggest for your plan and what time shall we "ALL" walk out? Please tell.....before the "BANG" happens please.

Nah I wouldn't like to organise it cheers, too busy atm, couldn't do it justice, but thanks for suggesting. Would happily get behind it though.

I'd suggest ideally you need a game on the TV, with a vaguely high profile too. Failing that however, come the end of the season when they start picking games that 'matter' would be half-decent... especially if they only 'matter' for our opponents, and we're actually (amazingly!) safe or (more likely?) already down. That way you allow people to focus on the protest rather than any desire to cheer on the team. Once the team becomes meaningless in the context of a season, it'd be easier to get people behind something else. It'd also give you enough time to round up support for it, and enough time to see if it has a chance of working or not. If it ain't going to work, no point following through with it...

Nick

Administrator
So what abuse did these posters that go to wasps give anyone?

Nick you are clutching at straws yet again. I know Steve have been to every game with him stood on the Hill with him and have never even heard him swear let alone give anyone abuse.

OK maybe "abuse" was a strong word, I mean the whole selfish, spineless, no morals, killing the team etc too. I am not just on about from the hill, I mean online also.

Steve has said himself he is guilty of saying things then in a post on here....

letsallsingtogether

Er...CCFC.

What's the link with those going to watch Wasps yet wouldn't go to Sixfields? At least those who went to Sixfields were supporting their own team.

What team was that Oh yer

Team Sisu:facepalm:

Nick

Administrator
What team was that Oh yer

Team Sisu:facepalm:

No, it was Coventry City. That was the link with why CCFC fans went to watch them there.

It isn't as if they were just going to watch a random team because they just wanted to watch live sport is it?

So people at Northampton support Team SISU? I suggest you had better speak to the trust and have a break from sending out silly emails and have a look that they are supporting moving teams up the country by going to watch, while protesting about it.

letsallsingtogether

OK maybe "abuse" was a strong word, I mean the whole selfish, spineless, no morals, killing the team etc too. I am not just on about from the hill, I mean online also.

Steve has said himself he is guilty of saying things then in a post on here....

But he was right;)

letsallsingtogether

No, it was Coventry City. That was the link with why CCFC fans went to watch them there.

It isn't as if they were just going to watch a random team because they just wanted to watch live sport is it?

But you could say he same as the link is the Ricoh so come on doing nothing you never did!!
so why now try and push the guilt trip the other way take it like a man;) I know they do........

Nick

Administrator
But you could say he same as the link is the Ricoh so come on doing nothing you never did!!
so why now try and push the guilt trip the other way take it like a man;) I know they do........

Oh yes, because people are born and bred and grown up supporting football stadiums aren't they?

Have a word.

torchomatic

But people don't support the Ricoh do they? I thought people supported the team who played there.

Wheelfass

Nah I wouldn't like to organise it cheers, too busy atm, couldn't do it justice, but thanks for suggesting. Would happily get behind it though.
Don't twist it tosser. This was your suggestion. Mine was quite different and open to consideration from all. You and your views contribute to our problems. I was trying to draw together all fans with the same frustrations and trying to get some insight into what all those fans could do to achieve something - if anything at all - together. Good job there ain't too many twats like you eh.

NorthernWisdom

Don't twist it tosser... Good job there ain't too many twats like you eh.

My, you are a massive bellend aren't you.

Morons like you who kill the club, just fuck off while you're at it.

I was trying to draw together all fans with the same frustrations and trying to get some insight into what all those fans could do to achieve something - if anything at all - together.

And when I suggest something you go off on one.

Utter, utter fool. To say you have shitfor brains is an insult to shit.

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

But people don't support the Ricoh do they? I thought people supported the team who played there.

That is what I said supporting teams that play locally is the Ricoh not local?

I personally don't really care who they support as long as it is not Sisu they are to blame for this complete mess we find ourselves in then again not surprised they planned it all along, they thought they would get the supporters backing and have dug a hole that large they cannot now get out of it so keep on digging.

torchomatic

Oi! Take your argument somewhere else. This thread is already reserved.

NorthernWisdom

Oi! Take your argument somewhere else. This thread is already reserved.

I thought I was being fucking positive and constructive, and actually making suggestions as the brainless idiot claimed he wanted.

But it turns out he wants the hive mind, and no suggestions whatsoever unless they're his, thus proving my point entirely, alas.

We really are fucked aren't we.

letsallsingtogether

Maybe he is just letting slip what they talk about at the Squirrel.

Why not come along tomorrow to the open meeting, instead of making accusations find out for yourself.

Don't worry your safe in my hands:)

Nick

Administrator
Why not come along tomorrow to the open meeting, instead of making accusations find out for yourself.

Don't worry your safe in my hands:)

Accusations of what? That was quite clearly not not a serious comment.

I am working tomorrow, however if there is a live stream or anything I would happily tune in to follow it / same as if it has been posted about on here.

torchomatic

Was a bit odd. You wrote a well thought out post with srnsible suggestions.

I thought I was being fucking positive and constructive, and actually making suggestions as the brainless idiot claimed he wanted.

But it turns out he wants the hive mind, and no suggestions whatsoever unless they're his, thus proving my point entirely, alas.

stupot07

Tomorrows SBT meeting score prediction

option 1) sack the board =4%
option 2) Sisu should sell the club = 96%

attendance 48

letsallsingtogether

Come on Northern there is nothing positive at the moment where CCFC is concerned.

If our owners just took a step back and looked at what the supporters of CCFC wanted for once they may have got more support and most of the shit would go away.

We are not asking for much just a bit of success on the pitch, they have fucked up everything else and I am afraid times will make things worse.

If the team was winning we wouldn't be talking about all the off field shit, that really most of us don't care about, the problem is talking about this poor team is even more painful.

torchomatic

And details of another poll.

attendance 48

letsallsingtogether

attendance 48

I think you will find that the sack Presley % will be a lot higher.

As for attendance it is a bit like ours at the Ricoh falling people have and are still walking away shame really.

Wheelfass

Quite the perfect example of why we are totally fucked as a club. Some "supporters" who, like here show their totally bigoted ignorance to the real issues and who think they can walk "rough shoes" all over anyone with a different idea to their own. This is an example of what I was talking about, bickering etc, with some who haven't enough intelligence to even engage in a reasonable exchange of ideas without spitting out giant owner gob sized dummies in an attempt to cover up their obvious shortfall in years of support. Shame on you.

NorthernWisdom

Come on Northern there is nothing positive at the moment where CCFC is concerned.

Despite sometimes giving the impression, I know you ain't no moron, so you know full well I'm not talking about the club in a positive sense.

Some day the dickhead might wake up and realise I'm all for protests that gain the maximum exposure (you also know full well in the dick waving I'm pretty low down the pecking order of 'hardcore fan' but I turn up when I can if it's about numbers, even if I don't agree with it actually working and, hell... if he wants a 'nobody go to the Ricoh' I'm fully behind that atm!), but if he can't even take any reasoning, it don't bode well for him getting ALL behind him, does it.

NorthernWisdom

Quite the perfect example of why we are totally fucked as a club. Some "supporters" who, like here show their totally bigoted ignorance to the real issues and who think they can walk "rough shoes" all over anyone with a different idea to their own. This is an example of what I was talking about, bickering etc, with some who haven't enough intelligence to even engage in a reasonable exchange of ideas without spitting out giant owner gob sized dummies in an attempt to cover up their obvious shortfall in years of support. Shame on you.

Just remember, in the best playground tradition, you started it.

Twat.

letsallsingtogether

And details of another poll.

As they are committed to what the members want they are tied to doing polls. to find out exactly what direction the majority of these members want them to take.

Just a shame more don't turn up give their opinions these then can also be taken into account.

NorthernWisdom

As they are committed to what the members want they are tied to doing polls. to find out exactly what direction the majority of these members want them to take.

Just a shame more don't turn up give their opinions these then can also be taken into account.

Hmmm, if my opinion is they need to draw up their polls a little more carefully, would this be taken into account?

Now *there's* somewhere I might be able to help ;)

Wheelfass

:jerkit:

PRICK........nuff said.:jerkit::jerkit:

letsallsingtogether

Despite sometimes giving the impression, I know you ain't no moron, so you know full well I'm not talking about the club in a positive sense.

Some day the dickhead might wake up and realise I'm all for protests that gain the maximum exposure (you also know full well in the dick waving I'm pretty low down the pecking order of 'hardcore fan' but I turn up when I can if it's about numbers, even if I don't agree with it actually working and, hell... if he wants a 'nobody go to the Ricoh' I'm fully behind that atm!), but if he can't even take any reasoning, it don't bode well for him getting ALL behind him, does it.
You are wrong again Northern!!!

I am a Moron a Moron for still going to watch that shit and ever listening to anything that came out of fisher s mouth, he has made morons out of the lot of us.

He and Sisu have caused all this infighting on this board and others we all argue like children but when we meet personally we all really have the same agenda.

I have yet to see a fight at any match between City fans because of this situation.

Users who are viewing this thread