Trust Survey 2017 (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Never voted, but am renewing (and talked someone who attends a bit into buying one next year - get in there!)

chiefdave

Never voted but renewing. Majority around me (block 20) say they are renewing.

I'm not renewing because its an enjoyable way to spend a Saturday afternoon. More that if I don't renew and go down the 'pick which matches to attend' route I'd probably end up never going. Lets face it even with a season ticket its been hard to find the motivation to go some weeks.

CJ_covblaze

I'm not renewing because its an enjoyable way to spend a Saturday afternoon. More that if I don't renew and go down the 'pick which matches to attend' route I'd probably end up never going. Lets face it even with a season ticket its been hard to find the motivation to go some weeks.

Know exactly how you feel. Very little motivation to go to home games anymore. Had an option and worked yesterday rather than use my season ticket.

Steve.B50

Not surprised to be honest!

Nick

Administrator
I'll renew. Crack on with the scab shouts you dribbling old cunts

Edit, c**t a bit strong, codgers will do

skybluesam66

Know exactly how you feel. Very little motivation to go to home games anymore. Had an option and worked yesterday rather than use my season ticket.
cj, despite our position, you missed one of the most enjoyable saturday afternoons
was really a post wembley feel good day

Steve.B50

Let's face it, our fan base is split we are going nowhere fast.
SISU have won.

Even Nick is giving abuse and using unnecessary language.

Steve.B50

cj, despite our position, you missed one of the most enjoyable saturday afternoons
was really a post wembley feel good day

He is right CJ, everyone from block 19 to singers corner sang there hearts out. The rendition of Twist and shout went of for ages. Even Fisher took some stick.

Nick

Administrator
Let's face it, our fan base is split we are going nowhere fast.
SISU have won.

Even Nick is giving abuse and using unnecessary language.
Abuse to who? People who will no doubt start the scab crap when people renew?

Terry Gibson's perm

I will probably not renew but that is my choice and wouldn't have a go at anybody that goes it's their choice.

skybluetony176

Abuse to who? People who will no doubt start the scab crap when people renew?

They will if you keep promoting it. It's pretty clear you're relishing the thought of playing the martyr. Try not to be too disappointed if no one calls you scab.

CJ_covblaze

He is right CJ, everyone from block 19 to singers corner sang there hearts out. The rendition of Twist and shout went of for ages. Even Fisher took some stick.

Sad thing is I read about that and saw videos but didn't miss it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread