Trust, Young Fans Good idea (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Where and who has had a go for not taking your kid?

No one said anything. I think on the thread in question the debate started as astute said he teaches his children right from wrong to gain a response.

Same as when he said some fans prefer Northampton to Coventry and now some want the hedge fund to win.

He's turning into a right old WUM in his old age.

skybluetony176

No one said anything. I think on the thread in question the debate started as astute said he teaches his children right from wrong to gain a response.

Same as when he said some fans prefer Northampton to Coventry and now some want the hedge fund to win.

The debate started the minute you said that they should be taking them to sixfields instead. I guess that makes you the wum.

Especially as you haven't made one positive post about it being positive that the Trust are getting young fans to ANY game.

Surely even a wum like you should be able to find praise for that.

Astute

Is that right?

For starters you are one that says we should take our young kids. That was once you started doing what you said you never would.

Some want whatever to happen if it brings us home.

RFC has said he prefers Northampton and I am sure he is not alone.

Turning into a WUM? Better than to be one like yourself :facepalm:

shmmeee

You were part of the huge majority that thought Sisu were great owners.

True, and had they not moved us out of Coventry I might still be of that belief.

I also thought my ex was a great girl until she cheated, new information changes minds (well normal, educated ones anyway).

Doesn't really have anything to do with my point though does it? Just another in the long list of your posts that offer no solutions, in fact no opinions whatsoever for then you would have to face your biggest fear of not being able to pretend that you are some perfect human with the ability to see the future. Then you couldn't take the piss so much and might have to actually enter a proper debate.

And we can't have that can we? Not when there's snark to be posted.

lordsummerisle

True, and had they not moved us out of Coventry I might still be of that belief.

I also thought my ex was a great girl until she cheated, new information changes minds (well normal, educated ones anyway).

Doesn't really have anything to do with my point though does it? Just another in the long list of your posts that offer no solutions, in fact no opinions whatsoever for then you would have to face your biggest fear of not being able to pretend that you are some perfect human with the ability to see the future. Then you couldn't take the piss so much and might have to actually enter a proper debate.

And we can't have that can we? Not when there's snark to be posted.

Offered many opinions, on owners, managers, players and the like over the years.

Fortunately never had to revisit them and pretend that I never held those views in the first place or thought that I was "misled" like some child who hasn't yet achieved the ability to reason for themselves.

Can offer no solutions as there aren't any solutions, once they were welcomed in it's just been a case of waiting for the eventual end-game, whatever that may be.

Neither you, I, Whistling Willie or anybody else can have the slightest effect.

Grendel

If you say so. Not going to spend mothers day trawling through posts to keep you happy. The wife expects more from me today.

That's fine look tomorrow and show us the evidence then.

torchomatic

Hopefully whilst he's at it he can show me where I constantly have a go at people who don't attend.

That's fine look tomorrow and show us the evidence then.

Grendel

Hopefully whilst he's at it he can show me where I constantly have a go at people who don't attend.

Tomorrow no doubt is Mother's Day The Second so Arsetute (see what I did there - thought that or Arstit) will still be otherwise engaged.

Users who are viewing this thread