Tudgay & Cole (1 Viewer)

PVA

Cole was rested, I'm assuming Tudgay was injured. Would have preferred him to Fortune today.

Gazolba

Cole is like a fragile piece of china you keep in a glass cabinet. You only bring him out on special occasions.

Nick

Administrator
Can't see why somebody would play half a game, then need that half and another to recover every time.

rupert_bear

Another example of good management, Joe Cole was fit to play but not risked, we have Colchester away next Saturday and i believe Armstrong and Kent might be away on international duty so we need a fit Cole and Tudgay. Same with Vincelot taking that daft booking last week v Barnsley to get that suspension out of the way and not risking RCC with a bit of a leg knock, hopefully TM will sort out the centre half problem this week and we will be okay, top of the league by the end of the month

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

missed chance with Cole could have benched him and brought him on for 5 mins just to cup tie him and make him less attractive to other teams come jan

H

Huckerby

Another example of good management, Joe Cole was fit to play but not risked, we have Colchester away next Saturday and i believe Armstrong and Kent might be away on international duty so we need a fit Cole and Tudgay. Same with Vincelot taking that daft booking last week v Barnsley to get that suspension out of the way and not risking RCC with a bit of a leg knock, hopefully TM will sort out the centre half problem this week and we will be okay, top of the league by the end of the month
Spot on. Hopefully!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

To be brutally fair on his performances so far and I admit I haven't actually seen him play would anyone else really want to take him on? Hopefully he will become fitter and become an asset but atm he is a passenger publicity stunt and boy OH boy a brilliant publicity stunt to put us back on the front pages ..if only for a short time

SkyblueBazza

You don't think Vile stipulated in the loan terms that he would not be cup-tied? THEY might need him themselves, or it would mean he loses some value for someone else come January.

...onwards & upwards PUSB

rupert_bear

To be brutally fair on his performances so far and I admit I haven't actually seen him play would anyone else really want to take him on? Hopefully he will become fitter and become an asset but atm he is a passenger publicity stunt and boy OH boy a brilliant publicity stunt to put us back on the front pages ..if only for a short time
Absolute bollox !! Joe Coe just being on the pitch takes up to 2 players having to watch him and that creates space for others, yes he is ring rusty but in 3 half games he has been involved in a goal and scored a goal which turned out to be a winning goal. You are entitled to your opinion but what you are saying is a joke imo

covcity4life

the FK alone that earned us 3pts means the loan has been worthwhile for me!

hopefully there is more to come yet!

Users who are viewing this thread