Tudgay (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

Feel a bit sorry for him really, and he sums up our decline.

Brought in by Pressley, and he wasn't even the absolute first choice in his first season, making 23 appearance.

Then he made 27 last season, and 28 this, to date. As he ages and his talents decline, he plays *more* for us!

So that can only show that the players around him are getting worse, and badly worse at that.

So next season, expect him to be an ever-present...

But don't shoot him, as the messenger. He's just the only bugger left.

Bit part last season who became integral this- despite being 12m older. A very good barometer of the strength of our squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

Yep he is still declining but can still command a place in our team.. I thought he was very poor when he first arrived here he got a little bit better but was pretty poor last season god only knows why he was kept on for this season but shouldnt boo a player its not his fault he aint good enough

Kilclines curly mullet

I don't think he is as bad as some people make out however I agree he is not great.

He was never meant to be starting every game at his age, and this just sums up everything that is wrong with the team and club at present.

Thought the fans booing him off were a disgrace, the guy does try

Covrock

There is a clip on football fours of Yak. I dont know how to put it on here. Doing sweet fa for over 2 mins. I wasn't at the game yesterday, so if Tudgay was bad and Yak not getting slagged Off then the game must have been shite.

robbiekeane

There is a clip on football fours of Yak. I dont know how to put it on here. Doing sweet fa for over 2 mins. I wasn't at the game yesterday, so if Tudgay was bad and Yak not getting slagged Off then the game must have been shite.
Cj blaze on here recorded it I think mate

Terry Gibson's perm

Tudgay is hopeless a striker who has played nearly 20 years but still not scored 100 goals, the bigger worry is he coaches our strikers no wonder we hardly ever score.

Terry Gibson's perm

Cheers bud.
It's funny as fuck. He hardly moved and then wiped the sweat off his forehead. Think he was staying close to the dugouts so he didn't have far to walk at the final whistle.

It can't have been to listen to the advice of the finest coach he will have played for

steve82

Cheers bud.
It's funny as fuck. He hardly moved and then wiped the sweat off his forehead. Think he was staying close to the dugouts so he didn't have far to walk at the final whistle.

Was bad.... my lad said he seen him gesturing to the bench saying something was wrong and promptly just stood.
I must say he holds his ground well, commanded that area very well! Did mop his brow a lot, must of been a dodgy curry the night before!

Kilclines curly mullet

We were sat behind the dugout yesterday, Yakubu had a hamstring injury which is why he couldn't move. Interestingly, we didn't see him warm up once before going on.

Terry Gibson's perm

We were sat behind the dugout yesterday, Yakubu had a hamstring injury which is why he couldn't move. Interestingly, we didn't see him warm up once before going on.

There are some players from the past that never bothered it may have been Alvin Martin or Tony Gale who they said just sat in the changing room and read the paper

Speng

He is one of the worst players I've ever seen in a cov top , I deserve to boo him all I like , I spend 100s if not into the £1000 bracket a year on this club , so I have paid for my views , he is totally wank ..

SkyBlue_Bear83

He's shite so who cares, I think the reason why Tudgay gets stick is because he's been shite for 3 seasons and is still here.

Speng

Yeah get what your saying .... but what is his job supposed to be in the team ?
He does not score his first touch is terrible ,
He lost the ball yesterday didn't chase back and they scored ,
Terrible player ......

Gazolba

Tudgay is hopeless a striker who has played nearly 20 years but still not scored 100 goals, the bigger worry is he coaches our strikers no wonder we hardly ever score.
But he's still our leading scorer!

CovBurty

Tudgay should've been retired out to div2. As we r going there next season he should be okay. That's his best level 2 seasons ago. But as club is run by idiots and we failed to improve on last year's team he is the best we have got. That's at best crap.
I do feel sorry for him, I'm not a boo-boy but if I was, he certainly would qualify for a good booing session. We are where we are, rather than boo or slag off a player, don't go to games til it improves. Which will probably mean you don't go to many games over the next 2/3 seasons. Upto the time we fold or Sisu have sold off the lot. Not Tudgay's fault he has to play in this crap squad and idiotic owned club. He's a bit part in a dying club. Very sad.

Adge

Tudgay is garbage and I only remember him having one decent game and that was against Burton away last season when we won 2-1. But some of the stick is sometimes unfair. 11 people should have been booed yesterday at the final whistle and I couldn't believe my eyes when some people stayed and applauded!

rob9872

I don't think any of them go out there and fail to pit the effort in and booing never helps but I can understand the frustration. The bottom line is that most of them are simply not good enough.

lifeskyblue

Although tudgay's playing days are behind him I would not boo him. The manager picks him and he does work hard, if not always effectively, for the team.

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread