Tuesday signings (2 Viewers)

Yorkshire SB

Good signing to tide us over till Jan - hopefully we have enough momentum by that point to attract a decent replacement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robbiekeane

2 cb - urgent
desirable 1 rwb 1 st

4 more to go!

Yep. If we can get 2 CBs in pronto and a RWB, I think we would probably be alright. I think the verdicts still out in the goalscoring department. We may be suprised by Sordell, G Thomas, or K Thomas. Tuday will be good for a few if he gets any game time.

Say we need 70 goals ish

Sordell - 15
K.Thomas - 10
Jones - 10
Reid - 10
McCann - 5
Gadzhev - 5
Unknown CB - 3
Unknown CB - 3

That's 60, then just need RCC to chip in with 10 and we're sorted

ccfcway

only Armstrong got into double figures last season and the season before that, our top scorer had 6 goals

covcity4life

Perfect, reda Johnson and one other with Armstrong back on loan and job done. Top 2 here we come

we joke but a fit reda and AA return i would think we would make playoffs personally.

what position does bilal sayoud play? will he be in first team plans this year?

i think mowbrays signings will be alot better now, it was always gonna take time i guess.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I actually admire what they have done - i know the football writers love a good joke about Arsenal and 4th place but they are massively consistent. 20 years of Top 4 finishes including consecutive improvements over the last 3 seasons. 2 major trophies as well. Arsenal fans should be careful what the wish for.

Off topic but I agree, look at Manchester United, Chelsea, man city and Liverpool. All spent time outside of the champions league in recent years. Incredible consistency from arsenal

Hobo

Reassuring to have the McCann deal made official. I would be fairly happy if we can bring in two permanent signings and say three on loan. We need quality not quantity. Better to save the budget for the right players rather than just fill up the spaces.

Nick

Administrator
Reassuring to have the McCann deal made official. I would be fairly happy if we can bring in two permanent signings and say three on loan. We need quality not quantity. Better to save the budget for the right players rather than just fill up the spaces.
Couple of defenders first

vow

I believe this is TM's thought process too.

Kingokings204

Defence needs sorting ASAP.

At least we have tuggy and sordell and G. Thomas upfront for now at the back it's not as good.

Ricketts, Willis and one other for Saturday I assume

It's obvious to me mowbray is holding back some budget for someone

AFCCOVENTRY

What's the squad looking like now?

RCC
Willis
Stokes
Ricketts
Harries
DKE
Rose
Ghadzev
McCann
Reid
Jones
Lamieras
Sordell
Tudgay
Burge
Spence
Haynes
G.Thomas
K.Thomas

SkyBlueCRJ

I think players will be moved about a fair bit in relation to positions. Agreed Rose and McCann will probably be deployed as wing backs where Mowbray sees fit as the defence is massively thin. Realistically we need two CB's and a wing back to come in, in order to fill the void

AFCCOVENTRY

Starting line up ideally with current squad:

RCC
Willis Ricketts Stokes
Rose Ghadzev Reid McCann
Jones Tudgay Sordell

dongonzalos

since when has been known by vince to us fans? just curious

and trust in TM means trust in him, we dont know whats going on with that budget, but TM clearly wasnt that fussed with RV going so neither should the fans be

Since we signed him he had been known as Vince to me because it's easier to type and you still know who I mean.

I trust in TM, I don't trust in our owners (my personal opinion)
I want TM to be given all the tools possible as I think he is our best chance in many years at a glimmer of success

Grendel

Since we signed him he had been known as Vince to me because it's easier to type and you still know who I mean.

I trust in TM, I don't trust in our owners (my personal opinion)
I want TM to be given all the tools possible as I think he is our best chance in many years at a glimmer of success

He was rubbish in the second half of the season and we'd have had to double his wages - no thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread