Twenty20 World Cup (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
Anyone watching? England need to beat Sri lanka to qualify for Semi's.

Good game so far, though the Sri Lankans are smashing Samit Patel all over the shop. Could be tight this.

Grendel

I am. Why do we play Dernbach? He's getting a right pummelling as usual.

smileycov

Facebook User
I know, him and Patel annoy me. Saying that broad just got launched!! They can certainly strike it the S L's . We are going to struggle with Spin though.

Grendel

Bairstow has looked poor behind the stumps as well. They look to have an above par score if the NZ game was a fair reflection.

smileycov

Facebook User
Well, 169 to progress. We will see i am sure. So glad kieswetter has been dropped, he was like a wicket start each game. Fingers crossed that Wright, Morgan and Boparo come to the party!

Grendel

Oh dear, looks like britains great summer of sport is at an end.

SkyBlueScottie

A young and fairly inexperienced side to be honest that should get better over time, they plaed very well on Saturday to beat a decent New Zealand side, just was not our day day today.

It will be a tough winter all around as we travel to Indis shortly for a test series, all in all England look very healthy at the minute.

Grendel

They should have had more experienced heads in the batting line-up. I assume Trott is injured but Bell could have opened. Collingwood should have been captain as one last swan song. He is an expert at this form of the game. As for Bopara just why?

Users who are viewing this thread