Twilight (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Is anybody going to do the Marathon and watch them all and then the new one at the Cinema tonight?

OR

Is anybody going to admit to going?

I saw half of the first one. That's enough thanks.

Is anyone man enough to admit that Warewolf is a bloody good looking bloke?

Otis

Seen the first two. They're not bad, but pale badly in comparison to the Harry Potter series.

Tad

Watched the first one and that was enough for me. I don't really get why it's so hyped up. The books are quite badly written from what I've heard, and the film adaptation seems to reflect that..

Otis

Badly written? I think you'll find it's Shakespeare.

Unfortunately though, it's Much Ado About Nothing.

Tad

Dunno if its just her "stage face" etc, but she comes across as a bit two faced to me in her interviews and so on..

Probably completely wrong of course..

Otis

Two-faced? Where on earth have you conjured that one up from?

If she was two-faced wouldn't that make her the sort of person who would have an affair?

Tad

Two-faced? Where on earth have you conjured that one up from?

If she was two-faced wouldn't that make her the sort of person who would have an affair?

I completely forgot about that haha. Good to know my instincts are right though :)

kg82

I got made to watch the first 2 by my girlfriend - I no longer have a girlfriend so I don't even know how many have been made in all!

And Kristen Stewart kind of pisses me off! She always looks like she's in pain!

Macca

I got made to watch the first 2 by my girlfriend - I no longer have a girlfriend so I don't even know how many have been made in all!

And Kristen Stewart kind of pisses me off! She always looks like she's in pain!

She would be!

Users who are viewing this thread