Unofficial and 100% ( honest guv) facts about Gus Hamer thread (1 Viewer)

Otis

One day everything will be named after him. So you will eat Moroccan gusgus and then apple pie and gustard and drink gush puppies, while sitting on a gushion, before then getting in your gus guzzler in order to drive to the gus garage, as a gustomer to buy gusoline and will have gustification for everything you do, unless you break the law and end up with a gustodial sentence.

Why? Becgus he says so.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Gus can type 1000 words a minute as he can simultaneously type with his hands feet, nose and penis.

mark_ccfc

I don’t see how a diving horse is going to rescue people who are sos. His legs won’t bend the right way to pull them back.

And don’t call me tupid!

People who are sos are obviously sosages, horses (or ponies) can easily carry sosages in their mouths so they don't have to bend their legs. Sorry but it's so obvious I had to call you out on your answer which was the height of tupidity!

Johhny Blue

People who are sos are obviously sosages, horses (or ponies) can easily carry sosages in their mouths so they don't have to bend their legs. Sorry but it's so obvious I had to call you out on your answer which was the height of tupidity!
You tupid sosage

shmmeee

Gus Hamers right foot is subject to UN inspections due to its status as a weapon of mass destruction.

Otis

Gus never has to shave. He just scares the bristles out with a glance in the mirror and an ever so slightly raised eyebrow.

Users who are viewing this thread