Upgrade (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

I've ctrl+f5'd a few times, and still no buttons in the reply box. They turned up earlier for a bit!

Using firefox... and really don't want to have to go hardcore cache clearing again. That signed me out of everything, and it's then I realised I'd two-stepped just about everything!

Nick

Administrator
OK if people were using the light theme and refresh a few times it should look a bit different but work ok?

Dont think the template being used likes the newer forum software so just gone to the default one for now.

olderskyblue

In dark, I can see the buttons, but they’re greyed out, in light, the buttons don’t even show…. Safari

Grendel

Works ok now

SBT

Is it me, or does the ribbon at the top of the page (with the hamburger menu/alerts icon/search button etc) no longer follow you down the page as you scroll on mobile?

chiefdave

Is it me, or does the ribbon at the top of the page (with the hamburger menu/alerts icon/search button etc) no longer follow you down the page as you scroll on mobile?
same on desktop, you have to scroll back to the top of the page to hit new posts

Grendel

robbiekeane

Animated GIF

Sick Boy

Argh..fixed it now…there’s an option under the 3 dots that wasn’t selected it looks like cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread