value of win tonight in cash terms (1 Viewer)

Hobo

If we were to win would be nice to give some of the gate receipts to Maidstone, isn’t that a thing people do or is that just in quarter finals etc?

They already share the gate money!

covcity4life

Make It Rain Money GIF

Covkid1968#

Looking at the away support tonight , Maidstone can add a fair chunk on top of other gains from profits on merchandise sales . Their fans were good tonight…I do wonder who most of them normally support though 🤔
West Ham flag at the front. 🤷🏻 you’d hope they are all real Maidstone fans like our Maidstone posters on here!

SBbucks

Looking at the away support tonight , Maidstone can add a fair chunk on top of other gains from profits on merchandise sales . Their fans were good tonight…I do wonder who most of them normally support though

Walking past Tesco’s It looked like the days when W**ps used to give all the free tickets out to schools, just a nice evening out for lots of them, never to return.

Not NWS

Walking past Tesco’s It looked like the days when W**ps used to give all the free tickets out to schools, just a nice evening out for lots of them, never to return.
A lot of them were our youth team players, or regular fans. Listening to the mums on the coach discussing unauthorised primary school absences, the younger ones are mostly already associated with Maidstone United in some capacity. A few of the adult fans, not so much. But that’s how you build a fanbase.

SBbucks

A lot of them were our youth team players, or regular fans. Listening to the mums on the coach discussing unauthorised primary school absences, the younger ones are mostly already associated with Maidstone United in some capacity. A few of the adult fans, not so much. But that’s how you build a fanbase.

That’s a good effort to run 100 teams at youth level
Fair play for making the effort but it definitely had community day/free ticket vibes

Not NWS

We lost a generation of young fans in the exile years. Now we have hundreds of local kids playing on the main stadium pitch. Being at your impressive ground and Ipswich is something they will never forget. Some criticised the lack of tickets available for general sale, but I’m glad they got priority.

shmmeee

We lost a generation of young fans in the exile years. Now we have hundreds of local kids playing on the main stadium pitch. Being at your impressive ground and Ipswich is something they will never forget. Some criticised the lack of tickets available for general sale, but I’m glad they got priority.

Couldn’t understand why you didn’t get 6k TBH. There was never a chance of trouble.

wingy

It's only a few years ago that we had 8-9000 turning up, but now we're back hopefully!

Not NWS

Couldn’t understand why you didn’t get 6k TBH. There was never a chance of trouble.
We have a handful of drunken teenage idiots, encouraged by a middle aged alcoholic Premier League fan. Saw one of them being dragged off, and stupidly resisting. 4800 was spot on. Once the initial queue bought what they wanted, there were less than 100 tickets that took much longer to sell. Spares were being resold, or given away. Was impressed with the police and stewards. But then we’re probably easier to control than some.

slowpoke

Wouldn't it be better to get an away draw in the quarters, should we get there, in terms of income? If we get half the gate receipts, would be better to play at Liverpool/Man Utd/Man City surely?
I want a team we can beat there’s enough left in I reckon one can get through, there’s normally one shock.

Users who are viewing this thread