Venus set to stay until January (2 Viewers)

eastwoodsdustman

Maybe it is good news! Someone posted yesterday that Russell Slade is 'under contract' still until January and so compo will be due if he joins anyone before then. He could well be lined up to take the job in 3 weeks time when the clause expires. Lets hope that this is the case and Venus is just holding the fort until then.

no_loyalty

If we lose tonight, Veno should have one last Veno and subsequently fuck off

Esoterica

Dream on. I remember people saying the same thing when we were in the championship. They also said they wanted us to go into administration as it would get rid of SISU. Now they say relegation to L2 will get rid of them.
I don't think relegation to league 2 will get rid of them, all I meant was that if they were leaving and the cost of that is another relegation, it's a sacrifice I'd be prepared to take. Like I've said previously, it's unfathomable to me why they're persisting with Venus.

Otis

Holding the fort???

Haha

Maybe it is good news! Someone posted yesterday that Russell Slade is 'under contract' still until January and so compo will be due if he joins anyone before then. He could well be lined up to take the job in 3 weeks time when the clause expires. Lets hope that this is the case and Venus is just holding the fort until then.
If he is, we are completely surrounded by Indians and have run out of supplies and ammo.

oucho

Never mind "surrounded", our fort's been overrun and we're tied up waiting to be barbecued as a human sacrifice!

Otis

Never mind "surrounded", our fort's been overrun and we're tied up waiting to be barbecued as a human sacrifice!
We'll have the last laugh though, cos when they come to eat us they will see that the meat is all rotten.

Captain Dart

If he is, we are completely surrounded by Indians and have run out of supplies and ammo.
220px-GenGACuster.jpg

Benteen explore them hills while Reno attacks the Injuns from the North, I'll head Soyuth and find their other flank. A sound plan if ever I heard one!

Users who are viewing this thread