Video of Goals Coventry vs Boro (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
That was quick! Still not convinced that Nimley's goal was over the line but who cares!! :claping hands:

TheHellion

I think Nimely did well to claim that second......considering he didn't even touch it! I am amazed though. 3 in one game. Hope we've saved some up for the rest of the season!

And when you're in this position, it doesn't really matter how they go in! As long as they do go in, that's all I care about! Shame we couldn't keep a clean sheet, but three points is three points for 1-0 or 3-1!

dadgad

Cheers Dude, from what I'm hearing Nimely is able to put teams on back foot......sounds good.

Nick

Administrator
I think Nimely did well to claim that second......considering he didn't even touch it! I am amazed though. 3 in one game. Hope we've saved some up for the rest of the season!

And when you're in this position, it doesn't really matter how they go in! As long as they do go in, that's all I care about! Shame we couldn't keep a clean sheet, but three points is three points for 1-0 or 3-1!

Did he not header it?

TheHellion

They didn't give it to Nimely then? I thought he'd claimed it!

Glen

About time we had luck to be honest and thanks for the link, have to keep an eye on that sports channel wonder what country thats from

J

Jack Griffin

That was quick! Still not convinced that Nimley's goal was over the line but who cares!! :claping hands:

I had good view & it absolutely was, plus the lino was in the right spot & he had no hesitation, I looked straight at him soon as it was cleared & his flag was up.

Brighton Sky Blue

Disappointing goal to concede is just about the only real negative you can say about that-fingers crossed the strong home form keeps going!

Users who are viewing this thread