Video of the Hill protest at Northampton. (3 Viewers)

Fluffsta

Better late than never. Video of today's protest at Sixfields.

Sorry if quality seems poor but I don't know a decent render setting for AVCHD through Sony Vegas for use with Youtube.

[video=youtube;U0lm7zmHyh8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0lm7zmHyh8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

pusbccfc

Great video for such a great day.

Looking forward to Gillingham!

Lets get a bigger turnout with even more flags and banners!

ESB

While i realise its a noble effort stopping SISU getting money, you have to admit its a surreal concept travelling to Northampton to watch half a pitch and the back of a stand.

I would understand more if all efforts were on a protest, but the sneaking a peak at the game seems strange to me.

But each to their own, as long as it starves the parasite of funds.

PUSB

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

While i realise its a noble effort stopping SISU getting money, you have to admit its a surreal concept travelling to Northampton to watch half a pitch and the back of a stand.

I would understand more if all efforts were on a protest, but the sneaking a peak at the game seems strange to me.

But each to their own, as long as it starves the parasite of funds.

PUSB

When I go I dont watch the match or spend any money in Northampton and I suggest everybody that goes do the same but each to his own

Monners

If we have a few there like yesterday then it looks mofre of a protest - only a few, then it apears to be a just some curious fans I suppose. First half was more protest like in feel, In the second we all pretty much got caught up watching the fantastic performance (well the attacking part in their half). But we are all fans I suppose, so thats to be expected.

letsallsingtogether

Yes I have been and have not yet stayed past the first half there to show my support then leave will see you there again next week.

When I go I dont watch the match or spend any money in Northampton and I suggest everybody that goes do the same but each to his own

Users who are viewing this thread