Transfer Rumour Viktor Gyokeres - Confirmed 3 Year Deal (3 Viewers)

AFCCOVENTRY

Brilliant. Happy with that. Looking good in the striker dept.

Waghorn
Viktor
Godden
Walker

Bright is next…

CDK

Brilliant for Victor to come to our great club.think he can kick on for city this coming season ,also now get a CH and left hand wing back or 2 and a back up defensive midfielder and will be very happy.

shmmeee

So is it an overseas signing?

giphy.gif

Skyblueweeman

Attacking options of: Waghorn, Walker, Gyokeres, Godden. Not sure we can really expect any better considering where we are at the minute. Very happy with that, now onto the defence and midfield.

Spot on. 4 decent strikers. First time in years that if our 'best' two strikers are injured, the other two are more than capable.

I cant remember the last time we had 4 decent strikers on the books.

Blind-Faith

Great signing! Could see at the end of the season he was just starting to come good, after taking a while to get match fit.

Looking forward to seeing him hit double figures next season 👍

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I really liked him and wish he had played earlier last season.

Normally we are waiting until the end with a lot of attacking players, so it is nice we have it the other way round this year (unless we sell someone).

Defence and Midfield up and then we'll be all good.

Mr Panda

Spot on. 4 decent strikers. First time in years that if our 'best' two strikers are injured, the other two are more than capable.

I cant remember the last time we had 4 decent strikers on the books.

Stern John, Dele Adebola, James Scowcroft and Andy Morrell!

JASM

wingy

If he turns out similar to Lukas Lukovic I'd be happy with that,if he doesn't match the woodwork strikes similarly even happier.
Oh the relief finally another signing.

skyblu3sk

Have to admit I have a good feeling about this one... he came in to his own at the end of the season as he got fitter I feel like he can kick on and pitch in nicely.

rexo87

He really did, don't forget an injured Biamou kept him out of the team. Last 4 games or so, he looked alot better, but those teams were already sitting on the beach.

He was MOM vs Huddersfield who were still playing for their safety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Very happy with this. Right age, a bit different, and a trier.

Not sure about the Bright 'interest' though, unless he's had a personality transplant!

Users who are viewing this thread