Transfer Rumour Viktor Gyokeres - Confirmed 3 Year Deal (1 Viewer)

COV

How long we giving him then? First 20 of the first game? That smile looks forced if I’m being critical.

Was thinking the same, clearly doesn’t want to be here. If he hasn’t kissed the badge by half time we will know his true colours

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

We have Taveres pace to burn apparently

giphy.gif

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

How long we giving him then? First 20 of the first game? That smile looks forced if I’m being critical.

Nah, first 10 minutes if he hasn’t scored a goal.

Happy_Martian

Leo’s on a big Insta liking spree at the moment. Still has Coventry City in his bio too, as did Gyo, maybe Osti is next!

Hoping this signing comes through but don't think he's a big Insta fan. Still follows Matty James and Max 🤔

<massive edit> Leo may not update his Insta followers but CCFC Official sure do. And Leo is still on their list ! 🎷He's coming home, he's coming home. Big Leo's coming home 🎺

Last edited:

cc84cov

Was you sleeping all last season ? We’ve already seen him son he smiles well so it’s a thumbs up from me kid 😎

stupot07

Happy to have him back, showed vast improvement at the back end of the season, youn and will hopefully continue to improve.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

BornSlippySkyBlue

Well I like him and think he could be a bit of a fans’ favourite. He smiles and looks like he wants to be there, it’s enough for most of our fans. Also he looked like he could play football, which is a bonus in his line of work. I’m in!

cc84cov

Well I like him and think he could be a bit of a fans’ favourite. He smiles and looks like he wants to be there, it’s enough for most of our fans. Also he looked like he could play football, which is a bonus in his line of work. I’m in!
Steady on sunshine he smiles “sometimes” let’s get it right he’s not a clinical smiler...

with no service he will be an isolated smiler

shmmeee

Goals per minute just ahead of Godden last season. Full season where he’s bedded in hell do fine. I like him, strong, reasonably quick, good skill and a decent shot.

Will be interesting to see who our front 2/3 will be first game. I’d quite like to see him and Walker as a partnership, but how you fit Waghorn, O’Hare and possibly another AM in I’m not sure.

Hertsccfc

Goals per minute just ahead of Godden last season. Full season where he’s bedded in hell do fine. I like him, strong, reasonably quick, good skill and a decent shot.

Will be interesting to see who our front 2/3 will be first game. I’d quite like to see him and Walker as a partnership, but how you fit Waghorn, O’Hare and possibly another AM in I’m not sure.
He scored three goals all season btw

rhino1002

I suspect that he will use all 4 or 5 in most games as he is intending to use a High press system with the forwards
They will be expected to put it all in in 60minutes then be replaced
In basic term they will run their bollocks off then be replaced
Suspect a rotational system for a start place dependent on the opposition

Users who are viewing this thread