Vote Grimmer! (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSoul

Obviously Grimmer gets my vote, but that Neves one is the stand out for me

I voted for Grimmer, but not sure his goal deserves to be on that list to be honest. The rest were worldies, his was just a well positioned shot.

withnail

Total overwhelming, mind blowing, off the scale, loss of control, ecstasy at that moment...exactly the opposite to this moment now, sat in an over-heated office listening to people talking shite about shite, deciding whether it's too early to eat my afternoon bag of crisps, watching the clock, waiting for 5:30pm. Here's to the next moment like that one provided by Grimmer.

Get's my vote, don't think he'll win though, there's some belters in there.

Nick

Administrator
Moments like that are bloody brilliant. He's never gonna be more than an average L1 right back but in 35 years time he'll be able to show his grandkids how he bent one into the top corner at Wembley, on his wrong foot, and made 40,000 people go wild.

Speak for yourself, every Sunday morning for me.

giphy.gif

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Moments like that are bloody brilliant. He's never gonna be more than an average L1 right back but in 35 years time he'll be able to show his grandkids how he bent one into the top corner at Wembley, on his wrong foot, and made 40,000 people go wild.

What an amazing day all round, from the weather to the result!

All 3 goals being out the blue helped, even Shipley’s I was low and right behind it and it all seemed to happen in slow mo, you knew it was in what felt like an age before it hit the net!

Users who are viewing this thread