Vote NO on Up The Saddlers.com (1 Viewer)

oakey

The Walsall forum, Up the Saddlers, has an open poll asking if they are happy with the idea of a ground share with CCFC.
You don't have to have a log in just vote.
Needless to say I have voted NO.
Get over there and vote NO if you want to show support.

mark82

Shame, because I would be interested to know what they really think. Now we will just get a load of disgruntled CCFC fans skewing the poll, which would also mean that the Walsall board will not take it seriously regardless of the result.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Shame, because I would be interested to know what they really think. Now we will just get a load of disgruntled CCFC fans skewing the poll, which would also mean that the Walsall board will not take it seriously regardless of the result.
It was 75% against before it was put on this board

lifelongcityfan

not sure about you, but i believe we should try everything possible.walsall are very sensitive ti what their fans think...just follow wfc comments on here

oakey

We know what they think just by reading the threads. As many Saddlers are against as Sky Blues.
It is always the case with online polls. They only give a snapshot. But they do allow the application of pressure. Politics and all we fans have just now.

NorthernWisdom

While I appreciate the sentiment, don't you think it'd carry more weight if Walsall fans said they didn't want it, rather than Coventry ones (who we know don't want it).

It'd come back as a no anyway I'm sure, so just let nature take its course and it'd be far more effective.

ccfcway

How many of those were Walsall fans? There is one comment and it is a Cov fan.

Q - "would you support a groundshare with Coventry"

Well, I am a CCFC fan and the answer is NO

Its not asking "As a Wallsall fan, would you support groundshare"

mark82

We know what they think just by reading the threads. As many Saddlers are against as Sky Blues.
It is always the case with online polls. They only give a snapshot. But they do allow the application of pressure. Politics and all we fans have just now.

I guess it depends how you ask the question. If it was: "Would you allow Coventry City to ground share if it meant we could fund a promotion push?" I guess more would say yes.

I agree with putting pressure on but skewing their polls will just make them ignored. Surely it would be better for Walsall fans to show what their opinion is and their board may take note rather than just make it a CCFC fan poll.

lifelongcityfan

I guess it depends how you ask the question. If it was: "Would you allow Coventry City to ground share if it meant we could fund a promotion push?" I guess more would say yes.

I agree with putting pressure on but skewing their polls will just make them ignored. Surely it would be better for Walsall fans to show what their opinion is and their board may take note rather than just make it a CCFC fan poll.

understand the sentiment and agree to a point. However, like sisu I personally would use every opportunity or trick in the book

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Doesn't make a difference to their revenue they dont own the ground they pay rent so that question could not be asked

stupot07

Yep, the poll now has no validity to what the Walsall fans think about the prospective temporary move. No doubt the reault willbe quoted on here at some point though.

Users who are viewing this thread