Vote NO on Up The Saddlers.com (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

Latest numbers
Would you support a ground share with Coventry

No (87%, 290 Votes)
Yes (9%, 29 Votes)
Don't know / don't care (4%, 14 Votes)

Total Voters: 333

J

jeef

As admin on upthesaddlers, I can confirm we don't care whether you vote or not. It's a shame you feel it makes a difference as I can assure you the club pays no attention to UTS. It's a bit of fun for our readers, but if makes you feel better, fill your boots!

Best of luck getting rid of your dodgy owners. I firmly believe the way forward for you guys is AFC Coventry. Just turn your backs on the whole toxic mess.

mark82

As admin on upthesaddlers, I can confirm we don't care whether you vote or not. It's a shame you feel it makes a difference as I can assure you the club pays no attention to UTS. It's a bit of fun for our readers, but if makes you feel better, fill your boots!

Best of luck getting rid of your dodgy owners. I firmly believe the way forward for you guys is AFC Coventry. Just turn your backs on the whole toxic mess.

Many here are starting to think that way too.

All we can ask of you guys, if you are opposed to the idea, is make your feelings known. Not sure either teams fans would be pleased about a ground share.

Flying Fokker

We know what they think just by reading the threads. As many Saddlers are against as Sky Blues.
It is always the case with online polls. They only give a snapshot. But they do allow the application of pressure. Politics and all we fans have just now.

They speak fork tongue but it doesn't take much to work out that they love their club. Same commitment to the legacy, in the blood and threatened by change that will degrade their personal experience.

They may find that the don't have a say just like we have. Football

J

jeef

They speak fork tongue but it doesn't take much to work out that they love their club. Same commitment to the legacy, in the blood and threatened by change that will degrade their personal experience.

They may find that the don't have a say just like we have. Football

We know we have no say!

jimmyhillsfanclub

An almost pointless poll made completely pointless by being hijacked by the wrong sample audience.....:claping hands:

Sterling Archer

Why the fcuk are we hijacking a poll, the purpose of which is to gather Walsall fans opinions on a topic? :laugh:

I'm going to put this in the top 3 most pathetic things I have seen on the internet.

mark82

Why the fcuk are we hijacking a poll, the purpose of which is to gather Walsall fans opinions on a topic? :laugh:

I'm going to put this in the top 3 most pathetic things I have seen on the internet.

Exactly. It's ridiculous. Now all we know is that the majority of CCFC fans oppose us playing in Walsall. Insightful.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Sterling, Mark82....careful now.......otherwise you'll be called a "tit"....

...it really hurt my feelings.....I've had to resort to comfort eating my dinner at 10.12am....:D

Sterling Archer

Sterling, Mark82....careful now.......otherwise you'll be called a "tit"....

...it really hurt my feelings.....I've had to resort to comfort eating my dinner at 10.12am....:D
Screw them, they're morons.

If they can't see how pathetic and pointless this is then they need sectioning.

Going onto an unofficial Walsall site and sabotaging a completely innocent poll gauging Walsall fans opinions, (in a poll which has no direct consequence WHATSOEVER regardless of their, the Cov mentalists, opinions), will not make SISU stand up and go "oh sh*t, these guys are right, best sell the club to whoever comes along and offers us a pack of Quavers".

I look forward to being called Tim Fisher, a SHITSU employee or 'Stockholm Syndrome' by the usual morons for voicing the above opinion.

_brian_

Typical of the younger generation! If it's broken just chuck it away; toss it to one side; get rid! LOL! Whatever happened to getting out some tools and fixing it!!!

To quote Rob the Builder: Can we fix it? Yes we can!

J

jeef

Typical of the younger generation! If it's broken just chuck it away; toss it to one side; get rid! LOL! Whatever happened to getting out some tools and fixing it!!!

To quote Rob the Builder: Can we fix it? Yes we can!

Younger generation... Gave me a loff anyway!

Matty_CCFC

Does not matter what the Walsall fans think or the Manager, the stadium owner says who plays on his pitch.

Its either Walsall or the Ricoh.

Users who are viewing this thread