Vote of no confidence (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Worth its own thread?

Wonder if his sycophants think this is important or just another distraction from him delivering on the country’s priorities?

For what it’s worth I think he’ll win and lose both bye elections and it will get rockier and rockier as he keeps fecking up but no one will be able to convince him to resign

Grendel

On a football forum how is it worth a thread?

Grendel

Off topic my friend. See if you can stick to the topic. You know you can do it

Youve already mentioned sycophants - your thread wasn’t about the jubilee it was an anti royal trope - numerous posts already on the politics thread

Grendel

Funny how you question this when you bring politics into every discussion on every other thread despite it being “a football forum” as you put it

We have more threads on this than anything else - should we start a separate one on the disturbing record of Starmer at the CPS, Sturgeon and her corrupt stance on the shipyard crises or just retain it all in one thread

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

We have more threads on this than anything else - should we start a separate one on the disturbing record of Starmer at the CPS, Sturgeon and her corrupt stance on the shipyard crises or just retain it all in one thread
Seeing as it is a vote of no confidence regarding the democratic leader of the country 75% of posters live in I would say it’s significant enough to have it’s own thread.

Grendel

Seeing as it is a vote of no confidence regarding the democratic leader of the country 75% of posters live in I would say it’s significant enough to have it’s own thread.

Was there one any other time on here when it happened?

Sbarcher

Surprised they didn't wait until the 2 by-elections in 2 weeks time. Boris will get a hammering and would have made the vote of no confidence more obvious to any doubting MPs.

Sky Blue Pete

Surprised they didn't wait until the 2 by-elections in 2 weeks time. Boris will get a hammering and would have made the vote of no confidence more obvious to any doubting MPs.
Yeah rumour is supporters did it to give him 12 months longer where he can’t be removed. Sounds like a plot in a drama on tv to me

Brighton Sky Blue

Well I mean you could just keep the Robins out threads all in one place but here we are

Users who are viewing this thread