Vs Forest Review (1 Viewer)

steve101

You know when you get harassed by your kids to do something that is highly embarrassing..... hopefully this will just be a fad

A shameless plug. Please like and subscribe to make a 10 year old day.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Good job Felix 👍🏻

Johnnythespider

I've liked this for 3 reasons Stupot, the use of the term "egging on" the array of mirrors behind you which remind me of my Gran's house and the feeling that you're clearly enjoying this more than you're letting on, I'd go as far as to say if there is any cajoling going on it's the other way round.

Covkid1968#

Haha...enjoyed that. Top array of mirrors.....Its made me reconsider my collection.

Skyblueweeman

Just watched it Stu, brilliant stuff. I hope I do stuff like this with my boy when he's older...lovely to see. Great reaction to the goals as well!

I've just subscribed so you can tell him the agency that sorts the clubs away fixture hotel accommodation is now following him on YouTube. Not the club, granted ;-)

Otis

You know when you get harassed by your kids to do something that is highly embarrassing..... hopefully this will just be a fad

Subscribed. 😎

Sbarcher

Mirrors in the bedroom?

Gaz71

Good to watch and well done Felix, PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread