"Vulnerable" Leamington boy goes missing... (1 Viewer)

dutchman

Police are searching for a 15-year old lad from Leamington who’s disappeared from his bedroom.

Samuel-Taylor-300x200.jpg

Samuel Taylor (pictured) was last seen playing on his computer at the house on Wackrill Drive very early on Wednesday.

A note was found explaining how he was going to go on a train.

Samuel is described as vulnerable.

He is around 5’9″ tall, with long shoulder length untidy brown hair. He is very slim, pale and clean shaven. It is unknown what clothes he was wearing when he left his home, but it is believed that he took a black bag with him.

Anybody who had seen Samuel is being asked to call 999 immediately.

icon_mercia.gif

dutchman

“Vulnerable” Leamington teen found in Scotland...

A 15-year old boy who went missing from his bedroom in Leamington has turned up in Scotland.

Samuel Taylor was last seen playing on his computer at his house on Wackrill Drive very early on Wednesday.

A note was found explaining how he was going to go on a train.

Warwickshire police got a call yesterday to say he had been discovered safe and well in Aberdeenshire.

He has now returned to Leamington.

icon_mercia.gif

Nick

Administrator
Why would it be a joke? It was about a missing lad.

If it was a joke I would have said he was last seen in Barcelona playing Centre Half!

If he was last seen playing on the computer on Wednesday, how he been found and returned to Leamington. Just a bit weird. Maybe it's the way I read it?

Nick

Administrator
The last time he was seen here he was on his computer, then he ran away to scotland, now he has been found...

Il Pirata

He reminds me of Shaun White the snowboarder, cool hair.

Glad he's safe. I assume by 'vulnerable' he has some kind of mental disability? I can understand him wanting to go on a train journey, but probably best not to go alone.

rob9872

Lol Nick. Loving the Puyol comparison. I guess we're ok to laugh at it now he's been found safe and well :)

Users who are viewing this thread