Waghorn..... (1 Viewer)

Greggs

This isn't all my fault is it? If Fadz tweets about me I'm jumping in the canal with bricks in my shoes. P.s. not a canal I've shit in previously

COV

I think everyone in all seriousness knows we should of won today it’s one of those days as sparks mentioned we will play worse and lose,I’m sure we will pick up points Tuesday

“we will play worse and lose”

No shit Sherlock 😆

Greggs

They won’t realise you’re on the windup, you’ve probably been mentioned a few times 😁
Yep, just in the process of selling Jodi Jones half a dozen owl eggs.

SlowerThanPlatt

Alan Dugdales Moustache

People keep saying he's an upgrade.. Please provide evidence.
Also, remember last season was Max's first season at this level.
Thank you
, it's Waghorn's first season with us and Biamou had been here for quite some time.

Greggs

I dont give a fuck what any of you think. It's going to be a long, hard and boring season if Waghorn is to be our main man. Ridiculous signing, could have invested in a proper DMC.

SBT

Aside from the trolling on this thread, I think it’s a genuine red flag that players are getting roped into social media arguments with fans after the second game ffs. We’ve had worse starts to the season more recently, so why the reaction this time?

Dog

I dont give a fuck what any of you think. It's going to be a long, hard and boring season if Waghorn is to be our main man. Ridiculous signing, could have invested in a proper DMC.
It is as though you think we give a fuck on what you think.

Most of us are wise enough to wait and see how new players perform before calling them shite. We have a lot of young players. We need old heads to help them progress. We need their experience.

Waghorn isn't a 20 goal a season striker. But how many clubs at this level have a 20 goals a season striker?

Sick Boy

Aside from the trolling on this thread, I think it’s a genuine red flag that players are getting roped into social media arguments with fans after the second game ffs. We’ve had worse starts to the season more recently, so why the reaction this time?
Because they probably think the fans are morons.

Sick Boy

It is as though you think we give a fuck on what you think.

Most of us are wise enough to wait and see how new players perform before calling them shite. We have a lot of young players. We need old heads to help them progress. We need their experience.

Waghorn isn't a 20 goal a season striker. But how many clubs at this level have a 20 goals a season striker?
Yeah, I’m also surprised about how many keep going on about spending £1m on a striker as though it’s a significant amount of money at this level.

dubcov

waghorn is a lump of wood
that type of wood u cant even burn.
dirt striker. cant believe so many on here were happy with his signing. they must not of seen him play ever lol

Sick Boy

waghorn is a lump of wood
that type of wood u cant even burn.
dirt striker. cant believe so many on here were happy with his signing. they must not of seen him play ever lol
I’d rather trust Robins that our fan base calling for the return of a player who can’t even get a contract in League 2 ffs.

Users who are viewing this thread