Walker - City Supporter Survey Results Will Be Out (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

But what has it got to do with the FL?

It's a fans survey conducted by their club. What on earth does that have to do with the FL?

Nothing Otis - you're right - but I don't think they want to give the wider media any more bullets to fire at SISU over their decision to move

Brighton Sky Blue

Well 6 or seven of us know the reality having had it From DW's mouth at the SCG meeting ,25% are willing to follow CITY outside the CITY ,the official figure of their own Survey.:thinking about:

We should also remember how that particular question was phrased-not objectively if I recall.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Imagine
Fisher . Weve just done a fans survey
FL. Great youve been listening to the fans then
Fisher Of cource
Fl What was the result
Fisher 25 for
FL 25% for
Fisher No actually 25 for who said anything about %
FL This is a PR disaster
Fisher No its not out of 1600 people 25 said they would travel 2 said they wouldnt and the rest agreed with me
FL Thats great keep it quiet till the national media and those fucks in the governnent get involved then we'll release the figures and show we're really listening to the fans in the meantime heres the Golden Share

J

Jack Griffin

OK, the SBT need to write to the Football League and ask them to confirm the veracity of this statement & their reasons why.

THERE IS NO REASON WHY THEY CAN'T BE PUBLISHED, IT IS A SURVEY OF FANS OPINIONS.

This concealment of the truth needs to be used against the FL & SISU.

dongonzalos

So the FL are stopping Mr Fisher telling us where he would like us to play. Surely we should be consulted before the final decision is made? Surely they would like our opinion on the options?

Now the FL have told Mr Fisher the results of a survey that the fans have filled in can't be published. If the FL have said this, what planet are they on?

Telling Mr Fisher not to discuss the ground share is one thing ( although completely illogical as they need us to support the idea, so they need to give us info)

To say he can't release survey results utter tripe!

Last edited:

Noggin

We should also remember how that particular question was phrased-not objectively if I recall.

Nore did it actually ask if you would follow ccfc out of the city, I think it just asked if you would follow them outside the Ricoh and yeah it pulled on the heart strings, made it sound like they were the victims and had to do it, it was a horribly bias question.

Noggin

? No noggin, read the thread again. A copy of the e mail from mr walker.

I read the thread, I don't think anyone was doubting that Walker said that, people were doubting weather or not he was being honest. So when you said it's absolutely true it was reasonable to assume you were confirming what the football league allegedly told him.

Brighton Sky Blue

I read the thread, I don't think anyone was doubting that Walker said that, people were doubting weather or not he was being honest. So when you said it's absolutely true it was reasonable to assume you were confirming what the football league allegedly told him.

My reckoning is that staff like him can't afford to lose their jobs so are toeing the party line to protect them.

TurkeyTrot

Ah I see, no someone at the start of the thread said it was bullshit. I've had brief exchanges with a few of the Trust board members and we will be getting clarity from the FL on this. It does seem a little strange if Mr Walker is telling the truth. However, it may be that the FL hasn't liked the wording of the survey and has advised SISU not to use the survey results. Maybe I'm being too kind but anything is possible. Anyway, the bottom line is we will attempt to get clarity on this matter.

J

Jack Griffin

Ah I see, no someone at the start of the thread said it was bullshit. I've had brief exchanges with a few of the Trust board members and we will be getting clarity from the FL on this. It does seem a little strange if Mr Walker is telling the truth. However, it may be that the FL hasn't liked the wording of the survey and has advised SISU not to use the survey results. Maybe I'm being too kind but anything is possible. Anyway, the bottom line is we will attempt to get clarity on this matter.

But get it out there in the media that the results are being suppressed & the FL are said to be responsible (though why they needed consulting in any case heaven alone knows), but you are seeking clarity..

Don't let SISU hide behind the FL & if the FL are providing cover for them then they should be called to account & if SISU are lying then call them liars.

Tonylinc

What the hell does a survey matter? TF knows full well the feeling of us fans and if not will find out in the first "home", game.

TurkeyTrot

But get it out there in the media that the results are being suppressed & the FL are said to be responsible (though why they needed consulting in any case heaven alone knows), but you are seeking clarity..

Don't let SISU hide behind the FL & if the FL are providing cover for them then they should be called to account & if SISU are lying then call them liars.

Totally understand your frustration but we need to get clarity before we point the finger. I heard another strange tale regarding the FL today that you really couldn't make up.

TurkeyTrot

What the hell does a survey matter? TF knows full well the feeling of us fans and if not will find out in the first "home", game.

Tony, I think the point is, or the worry is, the FL ratify, the results are published then they say well it's too late now. We didn't know the fans objected that much. Or am I now being too cynical?

Noggin

I took the bullshit comment to be believing it was bullshit that the FL would say such a a thing and that it was a bullshit reason for not releasing the details, not that Dan hadn't said it. Getting Clarity from the football league would be appreciated, its really completely unacceptable if true.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

If this is in fact true then MPs MEPs and the media should be told. This could lead to all sorts of ramifications especially for The Football League "the custodians of the game"
It means that they are complicit rotten to the core

TurkeyTrot

I took the bullshit comment to be believing it was bullshit that the FL would say such a a thing and that it was a bullshit reason for not releasing the details, not that Dan hadn't said it. Getting Clarity from the football league would be appreciated, its really completely unacceptable if true.

Absolutely Noggin, for me we need clarity because it will go a long way to seeing where the FL are sitting.

TurkeyTrot

TT; you need to respond to BHSB's post.

If it is true, it certainly needs an explanation from the FL, and a proper one, not something that doesn't wash. All I'd say at the moment is let's find out the full facts first before we get the linch mob assembled :)

Tonylinc

If it is true, it certainly needs an explanation from the FL, and a proper one, not something that doesn't wash. All I'd say at the moment is let's find out the full facts first before we get the linch mob assembled :)
Fair enough mate BUT we are putting our trust in you to do the right thing!

1940 oldfive

tiny tim has been told to focus all his efforts on hand writing all of the season tickets that supporters have been asking for:eek:
Survey Results Latest
The results of the survey undertaken by over 1600 Coventry City supporters as to whether they would travel out of Coventry to watch the Sky Blues are still awaited.
City's Ticketing Manager Dan Walker has told us; "Survey results will be out, there's nothing sinister or suspicious going on.
"We've had to shift focus for the time being so we can work on getting CCFC Ltd out of admin and getting things on sale. Once that is achieved then hopefully we can start progressing with a number of things."

This will be interesting!

mattylad

If this is in fact true then MPs MEPs and the media should be told. This could lead to all sorts of ramifications especially for The Football League "the custodians of the game"
It means that they are complicit rotten to the core
Or it could be that the FL have told CCFC H that as it isn't the club until administration is lifted it had no right to hold the survey in the first place let alone release results.

bigfatronssba

Can someone send this to Nikki Sinclair?

TurkeyTrot

How do we do that TT ?

Need to make contact with the FL and challenge them as to the validity of the content of the e-mail. If its true then the FL have some explaining to do, if its false then we bounce that straight back to Mr walker and we do that in a public way.

Steve.B50

Need to make contact with the FL and challenge them as to the validity of the content of the e-mail. If its true then the FL have some explaining to do, if its false then we bounce that straight back to Mr walker and we do that in a public way.

Mr Walker and Mr Fisher as he will just be another puppet.
Am sure he was only doing what he would be told o do.

Users who are viewing this thread