Walsall home match (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

I understand the drop in attendances especially how things have panned out this season some appalling performances and relegation a certainty more or less from February as well as being run by an incompetent bullshitting toxic fool who treats us supporters with utter contempt but nothing would give me more pleasure for there to be an increased turnout even a big turn out for the Walsall match, I would love to double yesterday's home turnout. Not for silly reasons as to invade the pitch or anything that's done and dusted now in fact I thought the plastic pig thing yesterday was daft but to show all maybe any potential new owner, can hope can't I, we the fans are still here and will be in the future, I also think it would stick two fingers up to slovenly toxic Tim Fisher and sisu.

Last edited:

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

FairPlay to your sentiment but realistically, it not to protest, what incentive have people got to go?

We're already relegated, most of the team won't be here next season and a lot of fans are fed up with the dross we've been served up already this season.

I'm fairly sure I will be back up next season (on pay as you go rather than ST) to back Robins and the team but I'm now at the point where (apart from the Checkatrade), I just want to wipe this season from my memory. It has been a disaster from the word go

rupert_bear

Oh you can protest loud and long I just think pitch invasion served its purpose at the time and any repeat could affect any interested parties, if there are any, interest and gives slovenly toxic Tim ammunition.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I hate SISU, we all do. I agree protests have limited effect but can understand the fans wanting to express anger. It's simply a disgrace what has happened to our club.

Agreed, Tim is toxic and treats the fans with contempt and stirs up conflict. He's clearly judged by his employers on 'balancing the books' rather the clubs league standing and my God is he crippling the club to achieve that.

Regardless, there's more chance of Robert Mugabe winning the Nobel Peace Award than there is of us getting 16k for Walsall

rupert_bear

Probably, but if there was a little campaign through the local media you never know, we have a Trust, don't we, well I think we have.

Sky Blue Harry H

I want to go and cheer them, as it's the last time I will get the chance for a few months. A lot of young players out there, some who we want to stay - and giving them dogs achieves little in making them feel an affinity for us. Might not make a scrap of difference, but it will make me feel better about myself as a City fan.

ecky

I understand the drop in attendances especially how things have panned out this season some appalling performances and relegation a certainty more or less from February as well as being run by an incompetent bullshitting toxic fool who treats us supporters with utter contempt but nothing would give me more pleasure for there to be an increased turnout even a big turn out for the Walsall match, I would love to double yesterday's home turnout. Not for silly reasons as to invade the pitch or anything that's done and dusted now in fact I thought the plastic pig thing yesterday was daft but to show all maybe any potential new owner, can hope can't I, we the fans are still here and will be in the future, I also think it would stick two fingers up to slovenly toxic Tim Fisher and sisu.
We showed the potential at Wembley
And like Fisher is bothered right?

rob9872

On the pitch on the pitch on the pitch on the pitch on the pitch. Hopefully see Timmy scrambling for his life as some nutter gets after him. Make the c**t squirm and hopefully fuck off into oblivion

hutch1972

I will clap once for every decent home performance this season , so I don't think I'll be hanging around too long.
Tbf though the last 3 or 4 have lightened me up a bit.

SkyBlueSid

I can recall our last match in the Premier League, a dire 0-0 draw with also-relegated Bradford. 20000 were there for that. They tried to have some sort of lap of honour at the end but soon scuttled down the tunnel as those who had bothered to stay jeered and booed them off. Fair play to anyone who does go to the Walsall game, but it has to be said that there is no incentive to do so, even if tickets were £1 for everyone.

Ashdown

Yes lets roll up and hand over our £25, that'll show 'em...............I'm assuming the original poster already has a paid for ticket in his wallet ?
Personally I'm going to back our own rugby team at the BPA that day, where the money genuinely goes to promoting the success of the club.

clint van damme

Yes lets roll up and hand over our £25, that'll show 'em...............I'm assuming the original poster already has a paid for ticket in his wallet ?
Personally I'm going to back our own rugby team at the BPA that day, where the money genuinely goes to promoting the success of the club.

so why don't you post on their message board? Any other forums you're posting on to tell people you won't be attending the event they're discussing?

Voice_of_Reason

I can recall our last match in the Premier League, a dire 0-0 draw with also-relegated Bradford. 20000 were there for that. They tried to have some sort of lap of honour at the end but soon scuttled down the tunnel as those who had bothered to stay jeered and booed them off. Fair play to anyone who does go to the Walsall game, but it has to be said that there is no incentive to do so, even if tickets were £1 for everyone.
It was truly a shit game

Users who are viewing this thread