Walsall tickets for sale (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4439
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4439

Ok, so thought I'd start the inevitable thread. (Nick,you might want to make this a sticky).

Due to an epic cock-up, I have 2 sets of 2 seats for sale (face price,obviously, 20.50). Both sets are in the lower tier, behind the goal, rows G and K, respectively. I will only sell as pairs or all 4 together.

I have to collect from citibase on Friday. So long as you live within reasonable bounds of citibase, I’m happy to drop off early Friday. To avoid timewasters, I would need to have the money in advance - should there are any worries on that front then all I can say is that if you drop the money off, you'll know where I live!

PM me

kg82

Ok, so thought I'd start the inevitable thread. (Nick,you might want to make this a sticky).

Due to an epic cock-up, I have 2 sets of 2 seats for sale (face price,obviously, 20.50). Both sets are in the lower tier, behind the goal, rows G and K, respectively. I will only sell as pairs or all 4 together.

I have to collect from citibase on Friday. So long as you live within reasonable bounds of citibase, I’m happy to drop off early Friday. To avoid timewasters, I would need to have the money in advance - should there are any worries on that front then all I can say is that if you drop the money off, you'll know where I live!

PM me

Lower tier?! Think you might have the wrong end!

D

Deleted member 4439

Badly worded perhaps, meant the lower block behind the goal, in the away stand.

Drop me a PM if interested.

D

Deleted member 4439

Steve, sorry, but both sets have been spoken for.

WillenhallSkyBlues

I have two for sale, behind the goal, £20 each if anyone is available to collect from Citibase they are there in my name

Text me for more information

D

Deleted member 4439

I have two for sale, behind the goal, £20 each if anyone is available to collect from Citibase they are there in my name

Text me for more information

not wishing to put a spanner in the works, but didn't I see when booking that you need to take along the card on which the tickets were purchased?

Users who are viewing this thread