Ward and Penalties? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Maybe he should be taken off penalties now and somebody else should have a go?

What a poor poor penalty that was and after 2 misses he shouldn't take them!

skyblueprincess

Maybe he should be taken off penalties now and somebody else should have a go?

What a poor poor penalty that was and after 2 misses he shouldn't take them!

A poor penalty ...that is putting it nicely ..it was crap ...I could have done better in my heels ....
Move aside let someone else have a go i say ......plz!!!!

simmouk

Administrator
I only heard about how rubbish it was as I didn't see it at the game, but I saw it on the tellybox on Sunday morning! Erm...oh dear! Definately trying to showboat for the camera's me thinks. He should stick to smashing them into the back of the net like he used to, no fancy stuff! But yeah I think it's time someone else took over the responsibility!

1987ccfc

l would like to see Tabby or Freddie take them as there both in my dream teams ;)

im-confused

I don't think tabb would be a very good penalty taker.. I still think Wardy is a good penalty taker.. I think our best bet for penalty taker would be someone like Danny Fox, or Gunnarson.. Who ever it is, needs to be in the first tea every week.

jagman

He should be changed.... he has missed two out of the last three and the goal keeper got a hand to the third one.....

tehspecialone

Facebook User
I think it should be Eastwood or Gunnarson taking penalties now. But if Ward takes them properly, I don't care that much.

I don't really see why he should get to keep taking them though. As soon as Stern John missed his 2nd penalty, McSheffrey started taking them. As soon as Doyle missed his 2nd penalty, Ward started taking them. You can accept a normal miss, but the one from Saturday was just stupid...

skyblueprincess

Why does Mifsud never take penalties? Is there a reason for that?

But i say we should give Tabb a go ... the little man might surprise!!

simmouk

Administrator
Well according to the news item, he's keeping his role as penalty taker! This can either go one way or the other, lol!

Terrace Guy

It's got to be two strikes and your out. The penalty against Southampton was simply terrible, no two ways about it.... any player who get's paid to play football should be able to score a penalty!

Oggy

It's got to be two strikes and your out. The penalty against Southampton was simply terrible, no two ways about it.... any player who get's paid to play football should be able to score a penalty!

The best players in the world have missed penalties, even master penalty taker Matt Le Tissier.

Wards penalty was pathetic - he won't take one like that again, but, it doesn't mean he should be relieved of pen taking duties just yet. Before the Sheff Utd game he had an excellent record and I still fancy him to put one away rather than miss.

Users who are viewing this thread