Was Thorn half cut on CWR? (1 Viewer)

CCFC123

Blithering fool, utter tripe coming from him and he hasn't a clue now.

This is a joke. However, I think that interview was the last one we will hear from him now.

SkyBlue_Bear83

We didn't play well.
He doesn't know why we keep conceding late goals, they work on it they talk about it but it keeps happening and he doesn't know why.
That was the bulk of it.

CCFC123

The interview was a disgrace. I dont want him to say..."I just know, stutter...splutter, eeeerrrrrrrrr, dont't know"

I want my Manager to come out as be firm and decisive and explain what happened and what the problem is what he is going to do to resolve it. If Thorn doesn't know then FUCK OFF NOW.

I want Thorn to come out and say along the lines of.... "We are having problem with the players not seeing games out as they are mentally tired and inexperienced at this level and it's costing us late in games." "I'm aware of this and we need experience and this will be resolved in the next week with some experience coming in." "We will continue to work with the kids but expereince will resolve these mistakes late in games".

Not fuckin "I dont know!" If I was a board member I'd kick his backside so hard after hearing that interview. It's not good enough and it's bloody well not faIr for us to listen to that tripe. If he doesn't know or care then do the decent thing and resign...NOW!

SkyBlue_Bear83

The interview was a disgrace. I dont want him to say..."I just know, stutter...splutter, eeeerrrrrrrrr, dont't know"

I want my Manager to come out as be firm and decisive and explain what happened and what the problem is what he is going to do to resolve it. If Thorn doesn't know then FUCK OFF NOW.

I want Thorn to come out and say along the lines of.... "We are having problem with the players not seeing games out as they are mentally tired and inexperienced at this level and it's costing us late in games." "I'm aware of this and we need experience and this will be resolved in the next week with some experience coming in." "We will continue to work with the kids but expereince will resolve these mistakes late in games".

Not fuckin "I dont know!" If I was a board member I'd kick his backside so hard after hearing that interview. It's not good enough and it's bloody well not faIr for us to listen to that tripe. If he doesn't know or care then do the decent thing and resign...NOW!
But he actually said we should have enough experience out on the pitch to see out the game so why would he come out an use experience as an excuse if that is not what he believes?
I agree I don't know isn't a good enough answer but he shouldn't be feeding us excuses that he doesn't believe either.

Paxman II

Don't be so harsh on the man. I think if I was him I too would be asking the same questions. he was saying they do all this stuff and address the problems but it still seems to happen to us. Got to admitt that true and blame must also be laid on the players. A manager can only do so much.
He needs to hide that though or at least come out blasting those players! In our position I would not hesitate in laying blame on those that are making mistakes.
He must know the games up? beter he resigns with dignity intact, because he will be fired anyway and at least move sideways back to coaching wjile he still can? That would also force SISU's hand to get someone in to give it a last go....

Mary_Mungo_Midge

He has tried his best. No where near good enough, but he's in hes trying his best in a role, way, way out of his depth.

Some of the vitriol against him is disgusting. Have some dignity for Gods sake

Chipfat

Sounded like he had gone past caring or being mad about what has happend over the last 2 games...I think he knows he is safe as Sisu cant hire another manager,,,, The only thing they can do is promote Carsley.....

cloughie

Some of the vitriol against him is disgusting. Have some dignity for Gods sake[/QUOTE]

Agreed no need for the slagging off of the man he done his best given that he's had his best players sold and little quality replacements available in our budget.

Having said that I think it's time for a change, we have nothing to lose even if it doesn't make a difference

torchomatic

Agree wholeheartedly. There are some horrible people on here. All the posts telling him to fuck off are shameful, but they reflect the posters, I guess.

He has tried his best. No where near good enough, but he's in hes trying his best in a role, way, way out of his depth.

Some of the vitriol against him is disgusting. Have some dignity for Gods sake

Otis

No need for the slagging off of the man he done his best given that he's had his best players sold and little quality replacements available in our budget.

Having said that I think it's time for a change, we have nothing to lose even if it doesn't make a difference

It is time for change. And change has to happen to give us any hope.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
So do we want a football manager or a politician who can talk the talk in interviews to please fickle fans.. Just sayin'. Lay off the personal insults, the man is doing the best he can with his hands tied.

Nick

Administrator
So do we want a football manager or a politician who can talk the talk in interviews to please fickle fans.. Just sayin'. Lay off the personal insults, the man is doing the best he can with his hands tied.

His best isnt good enough, o donovan did the best he could also but was that ok?

CUS Wyken

Agree wholeheartedly. There are some horrible people on here. All the posts telling him to feck off are shameful, but they reflect the posters, I guess.

I think you'll find the majority like the bloke just don't rate him as a manager.

But you get posters on here insulting people but that's fine?

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
His best isnt good enough, o donovan did the best he could also but was that ok?

If I said he is doing his best therefore he should keep his job then I see what you're saying but I was on about the personal insults people throw at Thorn when he is working hard for the football club.

Users who are viewing this thread