Wasps billing CCFC for pitch repairs after Wycombe game (1 Viewer)

Grendel

50 years is a long time to support and I'm proud of it.
Your a Dick if you put it down like Grendel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 45 years - is that OK?

wingy

I didn't put it down, I said why do people often try to bring that into it? See blueflint also trying that line the other week.
Same reason people gloat about NOPM going to Wembley or being an ST holder is a pass to super fandom, I think.

Nick

Administrator
Same reason people gloat about NOPM going to Wembley or being an ST holder is a pass to super fandom, I think.

Nothing to do with being a super fan, it's just pointing out they are going against NOPM.

olderskyblue

I thought I deserved a gold medal but you sir have put me into the silver position .................................... so far?

torchomatic

What point are you trying to make now?

Is it actually shite, is it made up?

It's what he does. And so well too. One trick pony. No one mentions Sixfields more on here.

italiahorse

Quick question Italia: Were you angry when we moved to Northampton?

I was so never went. Unless you count the hill.
I don't see it the same. Sisu used it as a lever to get the Ricoh while Wasps see it as a lifeline.
I speak to many travelling Wasps fans (as they park) and all say the same.

oldfiver

Italia tells me every home game that he stayed away from sixfields I'm bad I guess for going twice.......lol

I continued my season ticket - to watch the football. At times it was the best I had seen in years until they young lads got sussed out and roughed up by the older teams and on a boggy pitch

If I checked who was the owner, coach , promised players over the years before getting my ticket I probably would have headed for Coundon Road first!

Skyblueweeman

I was so never went. Unless you count the hill.
I don't see it the same. Sisu used it as a lever to get the Ricoh while Wasps see it as a lifeline.
I speak to many travelling Wasps fans (as they park) and all say the same.

Thanks for the answer but I'm happy to disagree with you on this one. It isn't different.

You didn't support your own team who I assume you've supported for decades, after they moved 34 miles for a year or so (which I get and totally understand). Yet you support a team who've moved their team permanently nearly 100 miles.

Whilst we don't agree on things Italia, I do respect the way you come across. Very calm and rational. I have to say though, this is a case of total hypocrisy. I cannot fathom why anyone would support a nomadic sports team (doesn't matter if it's a rugby club or not) after getting rightfully angry at their 'own' club moving for a much smaller amount of time, whatever the circumstances.

WM

italiahorse

Thanks for the answer but I'm happy to disagree with you on this one. It isn't different.

You didn't support your own team who I assume you've supported for decades, after they moved 34 miles for a year or so (which I get and totally understand). Yet you support a team who've moved their team permanently nearly 100 miles.

Whilst we don't agree on things Italia, I do respect the way you come across. Very calm and rational. I have to say though, this is a case of total hypocrisy. I cannot fathom why anyone would support a nomadic sports team (doesn't matter if it's a rugby club or not) after getting rightfully angry at their 'own' club moving for a much smaller amount of time, whatever the circumstances.

WM

I can't fight others battles particularly if they don't seem bothered.
I see it simple. :)
I am hooked on Rugby now and watch as much as I can. Wasps is a bonus in terms of enjoyment and finances.
I will continue to support CCFC as well.
I'm now 75/25 on renewing next year as I see Robins as a positive.

mrangry

You will renew Italia just because of all the nice guys and girls that are around you and yes I'm getting mine for next season just incase it's the last ever...here's hoping hey...

wingy

I continued my season ticket - to watch the football. At times it was the best I had seen in years until they young lads got sussed out and roughed up by the older teams and on a boggy pitch

If I checked who was the owner, coach , promised players over the years before getting my ticket I probably would have headed for Coundon Road first!
More to do with selling Clarke and Wilson and not replacing,than a boggy pitch.
Big let off for those wealthy investors she was in print about.

Users who are viewing this thread