Wasps going into admin & the impact on CCFC (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Philosopher

Who is William Storey and why do Sunderland fans think he's buying us?
Quick check on companies house. None of his businesses have ever been worth anything - “Rich Energy” - looks like he’s used “brand value” or something as an intangible asset, run up some debt and put it into liquidation.

There’s some strange folk in this world.

jordan210

More chance we could get a consortium of members to buy the club than for William Storey to ever own a football club

the fact there is a 6 page thread on sunderlnads forum means we realy do live rent free

NortonSkyBlue

Touché :sneaky:
I‘m just saying if MA gets the arena SISU’s position here becomes pointless, there’s nothing left for them to aim for, in the past they’ve (however unlikely) always had a ‘pot of gold‘ at the end of a rainbow to chase after.
Years of court action, games of brinkmanship, Judicial review, 3x ground shares, watching the arena sold from under them ‘but always knowing that the arena owners financial model was always destined to fail.

If MA seals the deal for the arena, in all seriousness what have they left to aim for.
Their investors will want news/details of any potential future windfall in order ‘to warrant them sticking around’ in the past they have always been able to provide that……..I really don’t think they can if this deal goes through.
Unless they do build a new stadium and then Ashley is the one with the conundrum....time will tell and history has shown our owners march to their own drum.

slowpoke

More chance we could get a consortium of members to buy the club than for William Storey to ever own a football club

the fact there is a 6 page thread on sunderlnads forum means we realy do live rent free
Think there’s more chance of Mr. Dhinsa to be honest.

pipkin73

The thread has slowed right down, I don't think anyone wants mike's helicopter ride, joy's prize on the other hand lmao

pipkin73

giphy.gif

olderskyblue

Just checked, MA’s helicopter landed on my lawn….

olderskyblue

Oops, just zoomed in…. It’s not on my lawn after all…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread